Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time Registration fee

Options
  • 08-09-2011 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Am a little confused. Spoke with some admin on the phone earlier who told me my registration fee of €650 must be paid before Monday.

Website says the registration fee is €30..
    Fees & Funding

€2775 (Inclusive of ITT Dublin registration fee and examination fees)
    If completing individual modules/groups of modules, the individual module fee is €225 plus the ITT Dublin registration fee: €30 and an examination fee of €15 per module examination to a maximum of €70 per academic year.

There's 12 modules in my course, over two semesters. So 12x225 = 2,700. The course total is €2,775 inclusive of the registration fee, so I'm confused as to why he said registration was €650.

Can anyone tell me what the registration fee is, please! I don't want to pay the wrong amount.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

hi sykk
    the registration fee is 650. as your course is 2700, this is the total price including the registration fee. as far as im aware if you decided to take on just a few modules in the year, you would still have to pay the 650 and then the cost of each module. have a look at the link on fees below. the registration is made up of a first time application fee of 100 euro then the registration fee of 550. in the second and subsequent years i have had to pay registration of 550 euro.

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/PartTimeCourses/ApplicationProcedure/

Advertisement