Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazy Songwriting or Strange DJs?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or are pop songs getting even worse??

I first noticed this when I heard that song by Example, I can't remember it now, but it was basically the same verse repeated twice, either side of his chorus.

I heard the very same thing not that long after with a JLS song I think, can't remember the name of that one either!! :rolleyes:

Now this morning I hear a song on the radio by Maroon 5, Moves like Jagger. The SAME FECKIN thing again!

Since this is the only one I can remember I looked up they lyrics online but I see they are totally different to what I heard on the radio this morning.

Now I'm wondering if it's not the songs at all and it's something weird going on at the radio station.

I know some might question the quality of the songs I'm talking about, but it was just an observation, just wondering has anyone noticed/thought about the same thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Does nobody have any opinions on this??

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

I think people just drink too much tap water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Don't listen to the radio and they won't bother you. There, all your worries solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I think it's you OP, you should really consult your local GP about this.

Advertisement