Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't no what phone to get?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm on the look out for a new phone. I really thinking hard about the iphone 5 when it comes out but I already have an ipad so I don't think I really need it when I can get all the apps on that or should I get it?

Anyone have any ideas on what other smartphones that are of a high standard and good quality eg samsung, htc. I was looking at the sony ericsson xperia play, Does anyone know if it is any good?

Many thanks in advance for any of your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

If you could be a bit more specific about your expectations/requirements - see this sticky:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055514104

It would help in making recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I really like the xperia play, it's the best phone out there for gaming nothing else comes near it. If gamings your thing go for it you won't regret it.
    I gave my iphone4 to my dad and got the play for myself, that's how much I like it, I love gaming and the iphone is rubbish for it.

Advertisement