Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help verifying Cork pubs

Options
  • 08-09-2011 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Working on a pub website and need to clean up Cork area pubs.

Apparently the data isn't current and I'm looking for some local knowledge to help clean up the map.

Happy to work directly with one willing person in exchange for a t-shirt. :cool:Drop me a PM if you're interested.

1) Give me a list of closed pubs to delete
    2) Help me rename pubs that have changed. (Anyone can do this on the site.)
    3) Adjust pin placements. (Anyone can do this on the site.)
    4) Add pubs that should be included (Anyone can do this on the site.)

Cheers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭dj_

That is at least 5 or 6 years old. I found about 10 places that have changed names in a few minutes looking around in the city center. Also a good few places that have closed. And loads are missing.

If I have time over the weekend I might go through it in detail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 verticalbones

dj_ wrote: »
    That is at least 5 or 6 years old. I found about 10 places that have changed names in a few minutes looking around in the city center. Also a good few places that have closed. And loads are missing.

If I have time over the weekend I might go through it in detail.
    Cheers. I'm not surprised based on other clean-up work we have done.

Let me know by PM if you get stuck in.

Advertisement