Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Greyhounds and live streaming.

Options
  • 08-09-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All,

I love a trip to the dogs and I love a flutter on the dogs but dont get the chance to go nearly enough. Is there anyway I can stream an Irish meeting from home and be able to see a race card and what is the best way to bet? Maybe on PP or what about with the tote?

All replies are greatly appreciated guys, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

As far as I know you can only stream the big meetings like the derby etc. If it's being shown on sky sports then you should find it on a few streaming websites easily enough, other than that I don't think think they show just regular meetings, I'm open to correction on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

If its Irish meetings you can see the races on the IGB.ie website if you bet €5 per race or €20 on the whole card. They don't stream every track, Shelbourne, Harolds Cross and Cork I think.

Most bookmakers have a streaming service if you have a bet on the race.

For English meetings, check out 24dogs.com, again they charge a nominal fee for an evenings streaming, about €5 i think.

Cards can be viewed on the racingpost.co.uk website.

Advertisement