Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internal Progression

• 08-09-2011 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

i applied for internal progression in NCI for computing (going from the higher cert to the bachelors degree) and passed all the repeats and that, so what happens now??

do i get some kind of letter of acceptance or do i just go in and ask them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I'd phone in, or even ask them on the facebook page. Either way, they'll point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I'd definitely phone in, they are so bad for getting back to people via any form of written correspondence. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dyl1991

The site was a tad bandy so it never showed up for me to register for this year, but ive no registered for 3rd year. All i need to do is show them my confirmation of my grant and im home free for a while :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I'd definitely phone in, they are so bad for getting back to people via any form of written correspondence. :rolleyes:

I've had 100% response via messages over Facebook from NCI.

I've never talked to them via FB, I was talking more about letters/email.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dyl1991

anyone ive emailed have emailed me back within about 2 days or so depending on who it was..

they must not like the BAHBMDs ! :confused:

Advertisement