Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map Of CIT?

• 08-09-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

Okay so I'm starting monday at 9 o clock but to be honest I haven't a clue where my first lecture is on, or any of my lectures at that! :rolleyes:

On my timetable I have places like:

IT2,IT5,B282,C172,T101, and more.

Can anyone help me out and tell me what these stand for?

If I know that then I should be able to find the buildings no problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

map is here for ya http://www.mycit.ie/Documents/cit-map.jpg

rooms with IT refers to the IT centre/berkley building

After that if your on one of the main blocks Its A,B,C,D
    then room number eg B282
    the 2 means upstairs on 2nd floor
    and 82 is just room number the higher the room number the further back the room is from the "front of the campus/rossa avenue side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

PF45? Anyone know where that is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

PF's are the prefabs and are mostly outside in the green area near the staff carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TroopMcBreezy

You're bound to get a bit lost for the first few weeks. Just ask the chaplaincy team who run the info desk in the canteen if you have any questions. They're well used to first years (and sometimes 2nd,3rd and even 4th years) not knowing their way around so don't be shy!

Advertisement