Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**REGISTER FOR MODULES**

Options
  • 08-09-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

All students must register for modules before 5pm Tomorrow (Friday 9th September) in order to avoid a €200 fine and be eligible to collect a grant if they have been approved for one as well as a number of other supports and services

Register at www.si.ul.ie

There are still over 3,500 students who have not registered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

I have registered, but not sure how to check the modules I have registered for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JackRy

Stupid question (again) from me ...but, when I check my portal my subjects are no longer listed (pretty sure that I confirmed ok)...is that normal (anyone:o?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

I have registered, but not sure how to check the modules I have registered for?
    Log on to www.si.ul.ie , go into Student Records and click "Modules that I am currently registered for" under My Course Information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Squarewave wrote: »
    Log on to www.si.ul.ie , go into Student Records and click "Modules that I am currently registered for" under My Course Information.
    I only have "View/Edit your personal details". I am sure I registered though because I got the confirmed modules screen that indicated that I successfully registered, and it doesn't tell me to register on the main page.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Cydoniac wrote: »
    I only have "View/Edit your personal details". I am sure I registered though because I got the confirmed modules screen that indicated that I successfully registered, and it doesn't tell me to register on the main page.
    You're registered so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement