Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Broadband

• 08-09-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I apologise if this question has been answered before but moving into a rented apartment and want/need broadband. I use a lot of broadband as I stream my tv through it. What company would be the cheapest (not including dongle offers as hate dongles as they are so slow). I do not want to have to get a phone line installed either.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Empsey wrote: »
    I apologise if this question has been answered before but moving into a rented apartment and want/need broadband. I use a lot of broadband as I stream my tv through it. What company would be the cheapest (not including dongle offers as hate dongles as they are so slow). I do not want to have to get a phone line installed either.

The most important information is missing...where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Empsey

Oh sorry Carrick :)

Empsey wrote: »
    Oh sorry Carrick :)

which Carrick?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Empsey

Carrick on Shannon, Leitrim :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement