Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get a free Hawker Hurricane from Just Flight

Options
  • 08-09-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭

Take the survey and get a free Hurricane from Just Flight. The survey closes at midnight (UK time) on Sunday 18th September.

I wouldn't be interested enough to buy it, but I wasn't about to turn down a free one. :)

https://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=39035ozexj

Stork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

The code is SURVEY but they make very difficult to retreive your reward, ie you need to give in your CC before you get the code box.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭storker

Greenman wrote: »
    The code is ______ but they make very difficult to retreive your reward, ie you need to give in your CC before you get the code box.:mad:

They do indeed. That is standard for them, but I've made purchases and accepted similar offers before from them without any issues.

I have more of a problem the graphics perfromance of their WW2 aircraft. That Hurricane doesn't half take it's time repainting itself when you change views. Nice VC and sound, though.

Stork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Bit cheeky posting the code up.

If people want to gain the reward, take the survey. Its 5 minutes of your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭storker

Firekitten wrote: »
    Bit cheeky posting the code up.

If people want to gain the reward, take the survey. Its 5 minutes of your time.

Good point. I've removed it from the quote. Hopefully Greenman will remove it from his original.

Stork

Advertisement