Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Review my new site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Add background-color: #fff to your body tag.

I'd try to squeeze the homepage content upwards a bit more.

Title tag is way too long. I stop at 60 characters. There's no meta description tag.

When I click on the images below 'Samples of our services, Click on images below to load information' m not a lot happens, users would expect more to happen/display.

Email address in footer and other addresses elsewhere on the site are not a mailto.

The lack of spacing between words in many areas needs sorting.

Image gallery isn't great. Try a highslide or lightbox popup gallery instead with bigger images. The photos need processing to make them better (sharpening, levels, etc.).

The mainpic seems to be the same on a lot of pages. You could have it varied some more. The girl's right eye is becoming distracting!

Most of the text in the footer is not linked which doesn't feel quite right.

Is soil drainage a sigificant market for you? If it is, say more about it in the Soil Analysis content.

Some of the grey text is hard to read so should be darker with more contrast. The contrast on the contact form needs to be upped a good bit too.

Any client feedback or testimonials which you could use?

Even though you are B2B, I'd mention that prices are ex VAT.

Shop has no breadcrumb or category navigation at the individual product listing level.

Shop is missing lots of info on matters like delivery, returns, warranties....

The close up of individual products could be a highslide/lightbox popup and prompted better. Some the alts for the product images are not used properly.

gl/hth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

The very least I would expect from a pitch maintenance company, would be the ability to spell maintenance correctly.

Advertisement