Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jayshuz I'm ogling bikes on the street now

• 08-09-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Must have got the cycling bug bad... I've only started cycling for a few weeks and I'm now ogling bikes parked on the street or checking out bikes as they speed by.

Today I spent an hour wandering round Cycleways looking at everything from lights, helmets, shorts, pedals, pumps etc.

I've started buying cycling magazines and even watched the cycling on the TV tonight :eek:

The missus is laughing at me ...at least it keeps me on the streets so to speak :D

Edit: Sorry I got the wrong forum... meant to put this into the general thread and not the adverts. Can anyone suggest how I move it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

mp31 wrote: »
    Edit: Sorry I got the wrong forum... meant to put this into the general thread and not the adverts. Can anyone suggest how I move it?
    The mods can do that for you. If you're after a bit more oogling take a look at this thread and this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

This thread might also be relevant. ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

moved from cycling adverts

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

My gf's always ripping it out of me for this.
    The new trend seems to be, "Are you staring at him or the bike?!".
    She has some serious rants about me not being in the tour and not needing to spend loads on bike stuff. Haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

'sometimes I think you love cycling more than me'

'watching or riding?'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

My otherhalf used to give out about me looking at bike everywhere we go. Now she does it as well.

However, once I mention getting a new bike she starts harping on about engagement rings :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

However, once I mention getting a new bike she starts harping on about engagement rings :mad:

She probably means "bashguard".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Lumen wrote: »
    She probably means "bashguard".

I suggest that and I'll need a bashguard around my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

My otherhalf used to give out about me looking at bike everywhere we go. Now she does it as well.

Why not engagement hoops? A set of Bora's would secure me for life anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Blast her with jewellery.

RRCB.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement