Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any possibility of a cheaper Tesco Mobile data bundle?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Huge shame Tesco Mobile don't have a forum here. But anyway.

Is there any possibility of a cheaper data bundle for very low usage?
    A family member has a smartphone on tesco mobile and uses hullomail for voicemail but needs to access it when out and about.

Data use is about 10MB total over 3 weeks.

Any possibility of a new low traffic data bundle like 75MB per month for €1?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ubuntulinux

Paulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Sorry guys..

Its a good idea regarding a low use monthly bundle (and maybe a higher than 1GB also at the other end of the scale). 30 day bundles seem way more popular than the weekly or dailies in my expereince. I will have a chat with the powers that be to see what we can do.

Also, we are considering opening a Talk To section here on Boards. Stay tuned for more information :)

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

It would be great to have a talk to section here on boards for Tesco Mobile would save you from searching through the Mobile's&PDA's froums for posts about Tesco :)

Also data bundles that are more than 1GB would be great to see. Data is a very popular part of choosing a mobile network now even more so than calls/texts for some people.
    I always buy a 30day data package i find it alot better than weekly or daily one's.!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

One of the big bonuses of moving to Tesco Mobile was free hullomail diverts. it's really really useful.

But beyond that and push gmail, very little data is used.

It just feels like a massive massive waste that with the 10 monthly topup, that 7 euro of that is taken for pretty much a background service and less than 50MB a month gets used by it.

p.s. we called the phone staff a few times when porting. They're SO HELPFUL and nice!

Advertisement