Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Portait anybody?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey I was wondering if there would be people interested in portraits (pen, pencil coloured ink on A4 and A3 sheets) of themselves drawn on the street?
    I could also take requests for pictures of family members, friends or pets if there is a picture provided.

I haven't decided on prices yet, maybe the good people of boards could suggest prices (nothing too expensive, and maybe make a discount if you request for more than one picture to be drawn/painted).
    Would the small park beside hillbillies on Patrick Street be an ideal location, or would there be a better place somewhere else?

[I didn't want to mention it but it might make a nice Christmas present for someone (too soon I know!)]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

A guy I know does this, mainly for tattoos but also for portraits. For a basic tattoo image he might charge €50. For something very intricate maybe €200. Sounds like yours should go for maybe €20-€30 - depending on how good you are.

If your going to set up properly on the street though, you'll need a licence.

Advertisement