Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Registration Fee

• 09-09-2011 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm getting the grant which covers the reg fee and some maintenance (have gotten the confirmation letter and handed it in to UCC in July) , now I'm wondering about payment of the €2150? Do I just pay the €150 from my card as the grant has already been confirmed or must I pay the €2150 and wait to get the €2000 back? :(

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭Xxsparkyxx

You can wait for them to pay it ....just show ucc the letter that your waiting for the grant. Do keep in mind that you will probably bewaiting quite a while for your grant...I don't know about any other county but cork country council is ridiculously slow. I applied in mid july last year....didnt get my registration fee paid until march the following year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Anyone know if it's possible to pay fees in installments, like one per semester?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I think it may be possible, you would have to go into the Finance office, which is in the north wing of the quad or ring them. http://www.ucc.ie/en/financeoffice/
    hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

If your repeating the year or changing courses then yes it is. Pay half now then the other half before Jan 31st!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

If your repeating the year or changing courses then yes it is. Pay half now then the other half before Jan 31st!

Can't everyone pay half now and half before Jan 31st?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

I'm pretty sure you can pay in installments, but you must pay in full by January or something. All the info should be here. UCC has introduced a new Fee Debtor Policy - http://www.ucc.ie/en/financeoffice/fees/FeeDebtorPolicy/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Thanks, it's alright, got the full loan.

Advertisement