Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need urgent advice!

• 09-09-2011 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey!

I thought this place would be the best to ask a question i can't seem to answer myself.

I'm starting 2nd year of college in Dub in a week and i've learnt alot about myself this summer. I'm not quite ready to come out yet but i really want to join the LGBT soc and make a few like minded friends. The only gay friend i had was from work and he just landed in australia. The only problem is i don't know what my current college friends will think of this and whether they'll stick by my side. I already know what my best friend in college thinks of lesbians and she's not narrow minded, she just doesn't have any time for them.

I'm losing sleep over the idea of what is going to happen in the next few weeks if i tell them. I feel like a totally different person now and I'm ready to really start exploring my sexuality... but i don't want to lose any of my current friends.

Should i bite the bullet and see what they say? Or just continue going to gay clubs in hope of finding some similar friends?! Any feed back at all would be great!
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement