Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic Generations Collectors Edition

Options
  • 09-09-2011 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

I am looking to find a bricks&mortar retailer to pre-book this:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-07-sonic-generations-ltd-edition-announced

I can only find it on Amazon.com for pre-order and I'm reluctant to risk not getting it day one by ordering it online. I rang Game and they have no codes for it yet so can't book it there, I checked their site and it's the same story.
    Does anyone know when/if Game/HMV will be offering this? Maybe someone who works there has an idea at least?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

That looks awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

That looks awesome

I know, :) really looking forward to getting it, want to get my pre-book in early so hopefully someone can shed more light on when the retailers will offer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I wasn't impressed with the demo or even considering buying this game. But I'll probably cough up the cash for those collectables. Some excellent stuff in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

I enjoyed the demo, and the trailers of the other levels, both classic and modern look really good to me. I love the old MegaDrive classics and all the Sonic Adventure 3d games so all of this in one game will suit me fine. It doesn't handle the same as the MegaDrive games but it doesn't change that I love the playstyle either way.

I enjoyed the demo, and the trailers of the other levels, both classic and modern look really good to me. I love the old MegaDrive classics and all the Sonic Adventure 3d games so all of this in one game will suit me fine. It doesn't handle the same as the MegaDrive games but it doesn't change that I love the playstyle either way.

I think it's the fact that, as you put it, it doesn't handle like that MEgadrive games that's kinda putting me off it. Perhaps the full version will be more to my liking than the demo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Online retailers get stock early, so there's a good chance you'll get it on day of release if you pre-order now.

Or, y'know.
    You could just get it a day late and not give a damn ;)

Anyone know if they fixed the Sonic 4 "physics"?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

They've managed to include "bonus" DLC? What the hell is it? More stages?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

deathrider wrote: »
    I think it's the fact that, as you put it, it doesn't handle like that MEgadrive games that's kinda putting me off it. Perhaps the full version will be more to my liking than the demo.

AHH, I missed the demo but assumed they got the message with sonic 4, dosent handle like the megadrive version.....:( whats the point anymore.

AHH, I missed the demo but assumed they got the message with sonic 4, dosent handle like the megadrive version.....:( whats the point anymore.

From what I played, you didn't miss much...

Advertisement