Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports and yoga?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Did a few triathlons over the summer and I've pretty much ceased up :). Gonna give yoga a try over the winter to loosen up (I hope!). I'm living on Southside, working City Centre but am prepared to go further afield (cycling distance ;)) if anyone has a recommendation. I should say too, that I am a novice in the yoga field.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 louisefagan

Hi Vince
    I would highly recommend Yoga to you. I've ran a number of marathons and I found yoga really helped with stretching, breathing and learning to relax while running. I teach Yoga and have had a lot of sports people as clients over the years. Many local Yoga courses start in September, so you should find one close to where you live. The city centre also offers Yoga classes. I teach in Skerries or Swords - too far for you to travel, but you can visit my website to find out a little more about yoga and sign up for my newsletter if you wish. Best Regards Louise www.louisefagan.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I go to Catriona McCormack who works at the Dublin Holistic Centre on South William Street in Dublin - she is absolutely fantastic, and is understanding of everyone's limitations. Her website is http://www.yogaireland.ie/book.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CathalGlynn

I go to Catriona McCormack who works at the Dublin Holistic Centre on South William Street in Dublin - she is absolutely fantastic, and is understanding of everyone's limitations. Her website is http://www.yogaireland.ie/book.html

I run marathons and do triathlons.

I find Eden Studios in Blackrock are great. Some if their teachers are sports people too, so they know where you'rs coming from.

CG.

Advertisement