Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salt Pig

Options
  • 09-09-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am on a quest to find a salt pig, i think that is what they are called. Basically a salt pig is for storing salt on your kitchen counter top. It is generally made from earthenware and is a round container bent through 90 degrees. I have looked everywhere in Dublin but i cannot find one.Any leads would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Loads on Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Looked everywhere in Dublin, eh? Except Stock, Kitchen Complements, Arnott's or Brown Thomas, I'm guessing, cause they all have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Mac0783

Hi

i had the same problem! but solved it on a rare trip into TK Maxx (was dragged in by sis in law and mother) but they have ones from Le Cresuet for €12.99. The store in Sligo had one in a couple of different colours am sure the other stores around the country will have them as well.

hope this helps.. :D

Advertisement