Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Pregnancy apps

Options
  • 09-09-2011 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My better half is due in February, can anyone recommend a good pregnancy app for the iPhone. I've seen a few on the app store, just looking for other peoples opinions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

I have the "what to expect when your expecting" app, i think it was free

I also have one called "Pregnancy (which has two smiley faces beside it) its made by the smiles factory Ltd... I like this one, because it has actual pictures of what the baby looks like from week to week, it also has baby name, foods, packing your bag for hospital etc...

I find both equally as good

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I have what to expect when you're expecting, and another one called Baby Bump. Baby Bump is my favourite, it gives pictures week by week and daily and weekly progress updates and tips. There's a free version, and then the paid version is about €3. I had the free one originally but then upgraded because I liked it so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

Another one here with the What to Expect app. I also have Ipregnnacy €2.99 it has a mum/baby/daddy bit for each week. Also has a place for Ob visits, important numbers etc. It also has various weekly images, drawings/2d/3d & a option for your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Gangu

I like the Babycenter one, Babybump and What to Expect. All good in different ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lilymc

Baby Bump is great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭SEORG

Thanks for all the replies,
    I have the BabyCenter, My Baby & mPregnancy (this is a orientated towards men, adds some humor to a weekly update).

Advertisement