Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can organise a Spanish-English language exchange?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

... or where I can get some good Spanish lessons? Ideally though I would just like to meet a native Spanish speaker once or twice a week who wants to learn English, so we could learn from each other.

Just moved to Galway and I have no idea where to look!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'd be interested in this too, if you have any luck. Unfortunately, I've English to offer and not Spanish :(

BRITS OUT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I reckon the cultural institute in Salthill would be the place to look...they have a notice board to post up the request.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bienvenidos
    There are several people in the Skills Swap thread offering Spanish lessons.
    There is a Spanish boards forum here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

You should go into the university and post up a notice on one of the boards there, the one opposite the reading room (just inside the entrance opposite the nursing library) would be best, there's always loads of notices up for people looking for "intercambios".

• Registered Users Posts: 11 annemarie11

Hi all,

I'm just setting up a language learning service for those wishing to learn Spanish or French in Galway. I'm a qualified teacher of French and Spanish with ten years experience as well as a Masters Degree. I've spent a lot of time in Spain and just adore the culture and the people. I can do group rates and I can come to your place of work if suits at lunch time! A few 45 minute- 60 minute sessions with me will see you coming on leaps and bounds. I offer very reasonable rates and am very flexible timing and location wise.

Please get in touch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

... or where I can get some good Spanish lessons? Ideally though I would just like to meet a native Spanish speaker once or twice a week who wants to learn English, so we could learn from each other.

Just moved to Galway and I have no idea where to look!

:)

go to the Spanish socc at the college at the end of the month when they are starting up again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement