Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Morning with Richie and Charlotte mayhem?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭noideaforaname

Ginny wrote: »
    Ugh Pure morning was painful this morning, Keith is grand, and I understand the PM lot are on a plane right now, but sticking Clare B on Pure morning?
    I really would love to know if their listener numbers went down when she took over Live Drive, I know I stick it on leaving work but once I hear her voice I'm off to DCFM.

Jesus, I feel sorry for you hearing her voice early this morning, you alright mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bhne

I did email them, but shock, got no reply........but on further reading of threads I see it might have had something to do with letters and friend request being sent to a certain 'irish celeb'.........sad state of affairs if thats the reason, certain 'irish celeb' should get a life!!!! My opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

Charlotte has a good voice for radio. I met her in a pub not so long ago...and I recognised her by her voice when she was ordering a pint. Bring back Charlotte!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Can we have Charlotte back now please? You guys just don't get on, she doesn't get your humour and she doesn't take your slagging to well either.

Enough is enough, the joke is over

Advertisement