Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a free-to-use CRM, suggestions?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I am building a free-to-use CRM system in order to draw more attention to my company's services and what we can do. At the moment the features we have on it include:

- My Projects (Record/ modify your projects, add tasks for each project)
    - Send Email to clients (Simple Newsletter with MS-Word like editor)

- Clients (Record, organise your contacts)
    - Contacts (Record, organise your contacts)
    - Suppliers (Record, organise your contacts)
    - Employees (Record employee details)
    - Send Group e-mail to each of the above

- Invoicing (Create invoices (printable), paid invoices creates receipt which can be printed)

I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest some features that they would like to see on a CRM system? All suggestions/ criticism is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Nokia08

If you really want to attract business and make things easier for your business.
    I wouldn't suggest going near free CRM programmes.

From experience Salesforce.com is good, For tracking times, and projects and the invoicing part is easy.

If your business really needs it, Its worth the investment. But only if your really think it needs it!

Advertisement