Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 shot anschutz magazine

Options
  • 09-09-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

what would a metal 10 shot magazine for an anschutz 520 semi-auto be worth?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 klogeaage

5-10 euro depending on wear etc. New ones available for 12-13 dollars in US - are you selling or buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

klogeaage wrote: »
    5-10 euro depending on wear etc. New ones available for 12-13 dollars in US - are you selling or buying?

http://www.gunshop-eb.co.uk/Magazines.php

there's one's in here fro £60, not sure what model though, i've been ask's would i sell one but i'm not sure what would be a fair price, don't want to rob anyone buy don't want to be had either, would have sold it for £15 but now that i've seen this site i'm not sure, it's going to a dealer who i do all my shopping with, he's always fair with me but never let he had nothing for nothing either :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

You can make a Savage .22 mag fit pretty easily.
    You just need to file two triangular notches on the front of the magazine.
    The Savage mags are lot cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

yog1 wrote: »
    http://www.gunshop-eb.co.uk/Magazines.php

there's one's in here fro £60, not sure what model though, i've been ask's would i sell one but i'm not sure what would be a fair price, don't want to rob anyone buy don't want to be had either, would have sold it for £15 but now that i've seen this site i'm not sure, it's going to a dealer who i do all my shopping with, he's always fair with me but never let he had nothing for nothing either :confused:

The s/a and the b/a are different mags. The s/a is straight, and the b/a is curved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

the s/a one will fit a krico 22 semi

• Advertisement
Advertisement