Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how much to charge?

• 09-09-2011 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

have a lad on way to buy a 1 week old angus bull calf as his own calf died , what will i ask ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

whelan1 wrote: »
    have a lad on way to buy a 1 week old angus bull calf as his own calf died , what will i ask ?
    200?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Lads,
    I'm on my way to the wee county to buy an AA calf.
    How much should I bid?
    Was thinking of €100:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭Dozer1

yea I gave 200 for a SH bull week old to a neighbour a few weeks back when I was in the same situation

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Reminds me of farmer being offered 250 quid less 2.5% discount at a fair for a heifer. Not being too good at maths he declined the offer, and took the heifer home. On the way he met the new school teacher out riding her bike. Farmer waves her down and he sez "If I offered you 250 quid less 2.5% discount how much would you take off?"

She smiled sweetly and replied 'Everything except my earings';)

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

€200 and i gave him a luck penny:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

whelan1 wrote: »
    €200 and i gave him a luck penny:D

bought a bull once where the seller gave me no luck penny. I remember at the time being kinda disgusted over it, its a small thing but makes a difference.. had no luck with the beast after.

Advertisement