Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here when you buy a new game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

rzaba666 wrote: »
    just arrived:

Blue Moon Legends

Dungeon Roll

You Robot

ps. what's the story with this 'you are new member and cannot post urls, images and etc.'???? I used to post them few weeks ago with no problem

It's a site-wide restriction imposed recently to help prevent spam bots and shills etc.

You should be good to go with it after your next post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

just arrived:

Blue Moon Legends

Dungeon Roll

You Robot

ps. what's the story with this 'you are new member and cannot post urls, images and etc.'???? I used to post them few weeks ago with no problem

Dungeon Roll is a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rzaba666

GodlessM wrote: »
    Dungeon Roll is a good one.

yea, I saw few bad reviews but it's pretty fun - I have even managed to play a game with my 4 year old and it was great ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Just ordered
    Taj Mahal
    Samurai the card game
    Vasco the Gama
    and a few others from theworks.
    There doing games for £9.99
    Free delivery over £20.
    Need to use parcel motel.
    There is a thread about it here on BGG

yea, I saw few bad reviews but it's pretty fun - I have even managed to play a game with my 4 year old and it was great ;)

If you manage to get past 26 points let me know; I find those challenges in the back of the book very hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Just picked up resistance avalon. Fecking deadly game, also have, shadows over camelot, agent hunter, munchkin and settlers of catan in the collection

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I bought a new copy of Avalon because the quality of the first one was quite poor and cards wore down very quickly. I'm going to make a deluxe version using the contents of the new sets.

Also bought Ticket to Ride Europe 1912.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I bought a new copy of Avalon because the quality of the first one was quite poor and cards wore down very quickly. I'm going to make a deluxe version using the contents of the new sets.

Also bought Ticket to Ride Europe 1912.

I sleeved my cards as soon as i got them, tbh i was thinking the same bout the cards when i saw em first

I sleeved my cards as soon as i got them, tbh i was thinking the same bout the cards when i saw em first

I've great plans for the deluxe edition. It will be swanky to say the least :D

Card of the Dead

pic1643690_md.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Just ordered: Unconditional Surrender!: World War 2 in Europe - haven't played a strategic level wargame in yonks, looking forward to it.

pic1927033_md.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Newhand

Hmmm *looks at the giant box of Deadzone stuff he still hasn't assembled*

I don't have time to play new games!

Newhand wrote: »
    Hmmm *looks at the giant box of Deadzone stuff he still hasn't assembled*

I don't have time to play new games!

The full starter set?

The full starter set?

Not just the full starter set, the Strike Team set from the Kickstarter. Includes the Orks and Rebs, puls more guys for both plague and enforcers and a bucket load of terrain.

All looks so good but so much flash!

Newhand wrote: »
    Not just the full starter set, the Strike Team set from the Kickstarter. Includes the Orks and Rebs, puls more guys for both plague and enforcers and a bucket load of terrain.

All looks so good but so much flash!

Well if you ever want to sell for cheap, you know where to find me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

This arrived today from Amazon :D

Love the componets upgrade.............I'm a sucker for eye candy ,plus its a great game.Hope they do some new maps for it.

pic1927856_md.jpg

Hope to play it tonite.

You see games like Ticket to Ride have never interested me, most likely as the train is part of my daily commute anyway :)

This arrived today from Amazon :D

Love the componets upgrade.............I'm a sucker for eye candy ,plus its a great game.Hope they do some new maps for it.

pic1927856_md.jpg

Hope to play it tonite.

Are the trains as nice as they look in the pictures?

Picking up dominion intruge today :D

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Are the trains as nice as they look in the pictures?

Yeah.their super cool and the new board is great as well.:)

Its a while since I had played ticket to ride previously,so I had forgot what a great game it is. I love the push your luck factor in choosing multiple tickets.Also the screw your opponent factor is fun.Its great when you block someones 19 points ticket ,as happened last night.

;%@*&$$$! Cover your ears kids :D

• Advertisement

Yeah.their super cool and the new board is great as well.:)

Its a while since I had played ticket to ride previously,so I had forgot what a great game it is. I love the push your luck factor in choosing multiple tickets.Also the screw your opponent factor is fun.Its great when you block someones 19 points ticket ,as happened last night.

;%@*&$$$! Cover your ears kids :D

was playing the other day got la to new york or whatever it was a 21 point ticket, finished all my tickets off it, picked up 3 tickets, had 1 completed and one needed 2 trains to finish, best feeling in that game ever

Picked up the Frost March expansion for Talisman and Get Bit today. Had a good time with that already.

Picked up the Frost March expansion for Talisman and Get Bit today. Had a good time with that already.

Get Bit is a great game for the younger folks and all. My five year old loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Cracked open the wallet.

pic173153_t.jpg

pic66668_t.jpg

pic1091049_t.jpg

Love the first two and the third should keep the little heathens happy when I get stuck babysitting them!

Ninja Dice arrived!!! So far I can say it's great little game

pic1902765_md.jpg

this ;)

marvel_zpsef416d04.jpg

Dec is super excited about this game too.

Bring it Thursday.

Dicemasters is good craic.

Completely and utterly absorbed by netrunner atm

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Aye, Netrunner is a goodie, playing it a bit against a buddy, have NO interest in being anything but corporate though

• Advertisement

While on hols in Spain picked this up at a bargain price.:D

pic1351042_md.jpg

Of the three shops I visited 80%-90% of the games were in spanish , so I was luckly to get this along with a couple of "wargames" that where on my wishlist for the last few years.

Advertisement