Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspended Ceiling Material Cost

Options
  • 09-09-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I have a guy who is putting this in for me and he is sourcing a price for the materials. 2.5k Sq ft House

1. Do you guys know any one who supplies the materials only so I can also get a quote?

Thx,
    Topper/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,817 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Cpd, (capco), Tennants or rapidwall.
    Metal prices have went up considerably this year.
    You'll need to know the quantity of mf5, mf6a, mf7 and hanging angle that is required plus hammer in fixings, shot nails for perimeter channel and clips/screws for your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭moan 77

Topper74 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a guy who is putting this in for me and he is sourcing a price for the materials. 2.5k Sq ft House

1. Do you guys know any one who supplies the materials only so I can also get a quote?

Thx,
    Topper/
    Hi Topper 74,

I too was once in your position but I went with a lad from boards it was Gary from Mf ceilings I got a first class job done at a reasonable price. I've no connection with Gary other than been a happy customer, my advise is get Gary if he's interested to give you a price, you'll be surprised how much you'll save on time, hassle and of course money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 fixer78

<SNIP>

Mod edit: PM the details if you wish and read the forum charter while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

I too can recommend Gary aka MFceiling as I'm sure can others on here who have used him on their builds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

rok wrote: »
    I too can recommend Gary aka MFceiling as I'm sure can others on here who have used him on their builds.

Me too!!...A1 work, based on what the slabbers said afterwards. you only really know when the next guy comes after!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 B1rds

Hi lads, Just have to say that I went with Gary as well just finished and have to say first class job from a really decent bloke, came in at 10 am and was gone by 6 pm 150 sqm later. Price great, quality fantastic and top notch.....

Advertisement