Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part worn winter tyres

• 09-09-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone selling these in Limerick?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

cheap skate hair dressers...i suppose times are though in the beauty industry :P

* dont think part worns can be sold commerically anymore. Unless you can track down a private seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Plenty of places do in Dublin actually baldy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Plenty of places do in Dublin actually baldy

enjoy the spin up then :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Not worth the trouble imho. Ireland's winter isn't that harsh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say tyreland.ie in Dublin is probably your best bet for part worn summer tyres. Part worn winter tyres are hard enough to come by anywhere in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Not worth the trouble imho. Ireland's winter isn't that harsh.

RWD and 5am starts in work kinda make it worthwhile for me,I've a spare set of alloys anyway
    bazz26 wrote: »
    I'd say tyreland.ie in Dublin is probably your best bet for part worn summer tyres. Part worn winter tyres are hard enough to come by anywhere in the country.

I've emailed them already,was hoping there was somewhere closer

Advertisement