Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student records

Options
  • 09-09-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i failed my exams last semester (didn't repeat) and decided to look for a job and am currently applying for the job seekers benefit, so while im going through the paper work i need a letter from my college stating when i started and finished college so i go up to the Kevin street office today and ask and they give me a bunch of jazz about most of the reg offices being closed for some reason

basically is their anyway to access my student records on the dit website

or would angier street have access to my student records even though i went to kevin street (office lady told me it was the only one open)

thanks for help in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Why didnt you just ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 daywalkerdave

she pointed me to a post on the wall and told me most offices were closed and that i might be able to get it online the post told me angier street was open from 10-12 and there were links to the dit website i went home thinking i was sorted but 1 of the links was for online registration and i couldn't access the other because i wasn't registered

admittedly i should have thought things through before leaving

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

If you go in to AST I'm sure they'll prob be able to look after you, but you really couldn't have a picked a worse time to do it. They are gonna be snowed under at the moment with all the new students registering.

Advertisement