Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox issues

• 09-09-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

hi there, i am having some issues with my xbox live connection. on my xbox i have both the older adapter with one aerial and the newer one with two aerials. im with upc at the moment and am using the cisco 2425 router. the issue that im having is when im using the faster and newer wireless adapter i get a disconnection every 30-40 mins all the time, im really confused on what to do. when i use the the older white adpter on my xbox i normaly dont get disconnected but the connection drops every 30 or so secs. what should i do?? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

just to add, just checked the modem settings the lease time is on 3600,and upnp is disabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 skins1983

Having the same issue. Only when gaming online though. Never happens with the laptop. Rang UPC who wont do a damn thing and just say its a microsoft/sony issue!

Advertisement