Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for house to rent

Options
  • 09-09-2011 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    Im looking for a house to rent in Portlaoise for approx €500 pm with a deposit of 500 or willing to accept installments for deposit over 500 that can accept rent allowance and pets also. I ve tried papers and online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

laoislassy wrote: »
    Hi,
    Im looking for a house to rent in Portlaoise for approx €500 pm with a deposit of 500 or willing to accept installments for deposit over 500 that can accept rent allowance and pets also. I ve tried papers and online.
    No joy on daft? I would have thought that there would be lots available

If things dont improve soon you can rent my house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 laoislassy

No joy yet no dogs are big issue not everywhere willing to take them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Not that Im recommending estate agents, I cant after having so many terrible problems with them, but after the papers and online your best bet is to go to an estate agent in town.

I cant believe u cant find a pet friendly house though, there must be a load on daft.ie. There are certainly a fair few that are dog suitable anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

I have a house available in Portarlington, if you are interested, I'm happy to accept dog owners - pm me if it suits x

Advertisement