Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice cheap blusher recommendation!

• 09-09-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hello ladies (and any gents too!),

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good cheap blusher? I've been using Posietint for a few years now, but times are tight at the moment and I'd really like to find something a bit cheaper. I'd prefer a cream/liquid, but definitely won't rule out powder if there's a good cheap one out there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I like the 17 and Natural Collection ones you get in Boots. There's one by NC called Pink Cloud that would be a similar colour to Posie Tint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Piglet85

I like the 17 and Natural Collection ones you get in Boots. There's one by NC called Pink Cloud that would be a similar colour to Posie Tint :)

Ooh thanks, I know the NC stuff is good value so sounds like that might be a good option! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

It's a powder blush, just noticed you said you'd rather liquid/cream! It's still very good imo :) The Maybelline dream mousse blushes are meant to be very good as well, haven't used them myself though.

Well I'm definitely willing to give powder a shot at those prices! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

The maybelline dream mousse ones are lovely. They're making them now with a formula that's more like a cream than a mousse - although I've tried both formulas and loved both :)
    If you're near a superdrug, they do mememe do dupes of the benefit posie tint and they're boxed blushes.
    Otherwise, for a powder blush, elf are good for the price. I have candid coral and love it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Yeah, give the Maybelline dream mousse ones a shot, I thought it was lovely... a little too pink for me, but it was really nice other than that :)

Sounds great, thanks! Seems like there's a few good options out there so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Petra Hughes

Well, if you want cheap and good quality, Superdrug do a range, called MUA, its about 1.50 per item and there is a great blusher in that range. Superdrug are in The Square, Tallaght, so a bit of treck, depending on where you are. Go over though and have a look, all products are same price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Coming to this a bit late but I find a good dupe for posie tint is essence blush souffle in prima ballerina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sumthng2say10

Benefit Georgia Blusher is the way to go!!!!!!!! and go to www.ebay.ie to buy it!!!

this is an amazing blusher :) i love it and whats even better is you can get it for great price on ebay rather than at a benefit counter!!!

so this is definatly the way to go if u want a cheap but great quality blusher :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement