Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant letter

Options
  • 09-09-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Much to my suprise the grant letter for my pistol arrived today only took ten weeks. So its off to the post office in the morning to pay for licence. Cant wait to pick it up

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Just in time too. ;):D

Congrats. Never asked what did you go for?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    Much to my suprise the grant letter for my pistol arrived today only took ten weeks. So its off to the post office in the morning to pay for licence. Cant wait to pick it up

Congrats well wear and happy safe shooting:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Ezridax wrote: »
    Just in time too. ;):D

Congrats. Never asked what did you go for?

As it turns out cant make two of the days of the course hopefully there will be another one soon! I got a second hand sig mosquito for €150. What do i have to do before i can use the pistol in the MNSCI

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Got my 22A yesterday :D:D:D:D:D:D Nearly three months wait. I had no correspondence for months from the Gardai and then I got a letter to say that they had received my application. Pissed me off because I thought that it would be another few months before they decided on it, but surprise surprise, I got my grant letter the next day. Happy days.

Advertisement