Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Access/Cafes in Limerick?

• 09-09-2011 7:22pm

Hi guys I'm looking for some help please. I'd like to compile a list of the different places offering internet access in the city. Obviously this would include internet cafes mainly but other sources such as the Library would be welcome.

So if you know of anywhere offering internet to the public please could you post it? I'll get the ball rolling:

MovieDrome in Henry Street
    Station Internet Cafe in Davis Street
    Limerick Library in Michael Street

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Delish in raheen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

The George has open wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Limerick City Library

Free 1Hr Internet Access is available each day at your Local Library. All you need is your Library Card.
    To obtain a Library card, bring in some Official ID along with proof of your current address (a driver's license, Utility bill etc..)

Membership is Free. A single card will work at each of our Library branches.
    B/W printing is available at 10c per page.

Your Local Libraries
    Limerick City Library @ The Granary
    Watch House Cross Library @ Watch House Cross Shopping Centre
    Roxboro Library @ Roxboro Shopping Centre

For opening hours click here

index.jpg

Advertisement