Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing my password

Options
  • 09-09-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭

Hi Sorry to trouble you again I am logged in here all the time I tried to log in on m.boards.ie using what I thought was my password it wasn't :(
    Anyway I followed the instructions for retrieving my password think it gives you a new one on here put in my email but had no reply as yet this was early this morning well about 9am

Cheers

BBE

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Check your 'Spam' or 'Junk Mail' folders? They sometimes go in there, depending on how you've configured your e-mail settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Cheers that worked shouldn't have though as all my other mail from boards goes to my inbox

Thanks for your help

John

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement