Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kalinda

What's a 'store model'? Mannequin? :confused:

A store assistant except they wear the clothes sold in the store to advertise them.

Abercrombie has been in hot water before about not employing normal people, all have to be good looking, some American took a case against them about it, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Haven't watched it since the entrance night. Only checked in on the thread to see if it was worth watching / how the regulars (off the celeb thread) were finding it. Looks like everyone else got bored too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ali is here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I'm here too.

It'd want to pick up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Haven't watched it since Friday night either, tuned in now, and don't know what to make of them all! :D
    Has it been any good the last two nights?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

I'm around too but kind of dipping in and out of it and channel hopping...

Not a good sign!:(

Is it just me or are CH5 trying to aim this series more at men than women?

The camera work is so pervy on the girls-they put all glamour types in there and no decent looking men?

Bit sexist methinks-trying to get more guys to tune in I'd say.

*waiting for Patwicklow to confirm my suspicions...*:)

*waiting for Patwicklow to confirm my suspicions...*:)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I didn't even bother watching last night. I'm not too interested so far...they appear to be all the same personality types. All glamorous airheads all competing for attention.:(

Oh God gimme strength - Anton really does believe that Pamela Anderson fancies him. The child is delusional.

• Advertisement

Aaron is my favourite.

Seems the most 'normal'!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

That guy Tom with the big messy hair and the geordie girl with the blonde hair are hardly ever shown on the show. Forget them 2 are there some of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

the girl who's had the nose job, I'm sorry I don't know her name but does she know what the word 'quotes' means? Isn't it just anything anyone has said ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I loved BB on C4, but in all honesty it's not working for me on 5.
    Bless them for putting the names on screen when certain people are talking but the HMs don't hold my intrest at all.

There are no HMs that I want to get behind and stand up for them, and there are no HMs that make me want to give out about them.

Zero intrest atm, I hope it gets better sooner rather than later.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

I'm finding this pretty much unwatchable. All the chat is 'me me me.' It's a caricature of what detractors think BB is.

EDIT: Faye seems nice though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Sesame Street on on NickJunior :rolleyes:

Seriously can not watch it anymore and I was the biggest BB fan ever :(

Bored stiff looking at this :(
    I don't know if I even have the interest in staying watching in the vague hope that it'll get better :(
    Pity! I loved the celeb one, thought this might be a bit of crack too - if I hear golden swimsuit once more I just may crack up!:D

RIP Big brother 2011 thread:(

Not going to bother with this any more id say, unless it magically gets more interesting. What was the point of Pamela Anderson, apart from her getting her over priced wages? Have no interest in it, completely bored with it this year... Not one house mate I like at all. Can see C5 dropping it after this year, if the viewing figures nose dive. And the celeb BB was decent and all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Nominations revealed:
    Aaron, Harry and Tashie
    . It is vote to save so I imagine
    Harry
    will be evicted.

I thought BB would get interesting when they all split into small groups but having one massive group is not good at all, it will ruin the show. Having the same people up each week will make the show pretty unwatchable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I hate the whole lot of them:( I think Channel 5 made a big boo boo with having all the housemates with a similar personality ie. completely self absorbed! I can't be bothered with it at all, we'll have to wait for I'm a celeb to get another decent thread going! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I take it this is sh*te :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I hate the whole lot of them:( I think Channel 5 made a big boo boo with having all the housemates with a similar personality ie. completely self absorbed! I can't be bothered with it at all, we'll have to wait for I'm a celeb to get another decent thread going! ;)

Do you know when that is?

Justask wrote: »
    August 2012 more than likely...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

so disappointed in 5's BB, went to bed halfway through last nites episode, i never go to bed early but it annoyed me so I skulked off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Right that's it I'm only watching this on a Friday/Sat night when it's wine O'Clock and I've plenty of wine in me as an anesthetic, for medicinal purposes only of course ;)

I'm watching Marley & Me tonight folks! :cool:
    Just popped in to see was there any dramatic change in BB - obviously not! :D
    I'm with you Aoife and 'I'm a Celeb'.... Roll On!

Justask wrote: »

November I THINK!

Wanna slap Tashie. Sorry about Tom's Grandad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I've missed a couple of nights. Is there a BB romance already? Rebeckha (or however the fúck she spells it) and Aden? :confused: And then she's asking Mark if he'd let her suck his thumb? I'm so out of the loop...

Advertisement