Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I've tuned in tonight. I'm gonna give it a chance. I normally enjoy big brother and it can take a while to warm to the characters.

Interesting little squabble over the blonde girl tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

can someone give tashy a dig please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Tashie needs to learn how to produce real tears if she's going to convince people she's emotional about stuff.

'six housemates - one bed' and not a single personality....................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Birdie086 wrote: »
    can someone give tashy a dig please
    G'wan Birdie - you hit her - I'll hold yer coat for you.

• Advertisement

"I'm gonna go and heal her up" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god.

Alice1 wrote: »
    G'wan Birdie - you hit her - I'll hold yer coat for you.

well alice i am from limerick, i would give her a dig no worries...just wanted to give someone else the chance
    but thanks for the offer of holding my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Looks like this tread has burnt out just like the show, iv tuned out of it cant watch any more of it,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

It slightly more interesting tonight, still fairly boring but jesus, that girl rebbeca is a right bitch. Absolutely hate girls like her. She thinks shes gorgeous and that lots of the men are after her, so acts like shes just "mates" with all the men. Shes only like the 4th or 5th best looking girl in there sure... Really irritating person. She will definitely go when she gets nominated. Why is she getting the most air time also? Her and that fake "geezer" who used to be an emo are pains.

Agreed. Rebeckah is a slut.

Why was Mark's bed wet?

Loved the shopping task I have to say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Doirtybirdy

Last nights episode was good!
    Rebeckah was so far off the mark with her summation of the others last night,she came off as thick!

The reason it's not getting as much thread space this year is because most people don't have five and it's an effort to go on youtube looking for it.
    Theres also no live coverage which is losing it fans leaving only the diehards.

The BB bit on the side programme is good I think but you'd miss the early evening BBLB.
    For those that don't know the oktv programme on five has sort of made up for that as they do a 10 minutes or so discussion/news section every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Paddy from Celebrity BB is on The Late Late tonight... Just saw Tubridy announcing the guests before the 9 o'clock News

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Evening all it's wine oclock in the Aoife household kiddies in bed etc... what have I missed? :)

So she doesn't want attention, but she's on Big Brother. Does not compute.

That blonde girl (not sure of her name) is bad news.

This show could end up interesting yet!!

Janey Tashie is a pain.....

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭SirenX

I quite like this BB, but then again I only ever watched the last CBB so I don't know what the origional was like

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Ugh, Aaron is repulsive. But as a stirrer an interesting character for the house I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Faye really fancies Aaron she said to him when she was pissed... what a jammy git aaron is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Faye really fancies Aaron she said to him when she was pissed... what a jammy git aaron is :pac:

She only likes him because she thinks he is popular. She kicked him out of her bed only a couple of days before hand and said to Louise that he is creepy. She is just playing a game now.

Rebeckah is starting to get on my nerves now, her comment that Harry should have gone was totally uncalled for and will most likely lead to her being nominated. Her and Aden's relationship was funny at first but is now getting seriously weird.

The show seems to be centred on Aaron, Rebeckah and Mark. I think that shows how boring and anonymous the other housemates are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Mark dropped his thicko act a bit last night when he was analysing Rebecca. Hope he drops it completely, may actually turn out to be semi alright instead of the fakeness.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Her and Aden's relationship was funny at first but is now getting seriously weird.
    Oh is that Aden yah from the streets yah...

http://gerrygreek.tumblr.com/tagged/Adenfromthestreets

Lol another fake ! from the streets and having had 49 women...my backside!

I quite like Aaron by the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Gonna join this thread...
    I havn't watch BB in years but since Celebrity BB I'm hooked :)

Rebecca is a sly little b*tch- she is loving the attention.

Feel sorry for Aden falling for it all.

Heaven needs to read some proper books I think.. :confused:

Heaven needs to read some proper books I think.. :confused:

Haha don't know what to make of her

Heaven & Receckah - wonder which it'll be - I'm guessing Heaven will go. Although Heaven didn't nom Reb soooo maybe folk will see that she is more sincere than Reb.

Rebekah doesn't even realize she is a horrible bitch.

Rebekah just p*sses me off- so two faced..
    I feel very sorry for Jay

They are showing very little of Anton and I don't really like him because of it

tonights episode is brilliant~so so funny

poor Alex :D

Harry is a total twat for not doing the photoshoot too

BB has redeemed itself bigtime

• Advertisement

Yessss, I agree, it was really funny - how many spray tans did she have - was it 4 or 5?

Advertisement