Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

How long do ye give Aden and Rebeckah? Two to three months weeks, I reckon.

Fixed :p

Long enough to get a few magazine spreads before people forget all about them.

Could also be something like:

do the magazine spreads, break up so do a few more 'break-up' stories, get back together, get engaged, break up again, get back together again and get married, get divorced.

That's how it would go if they wanted the money from papers/magazines. That's assuming people give enough of a shít to buy them.

(I'm such a cynic)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

:confused: Why do I not think the relationship won't last? Because he's young and silly and she's a manipulative cow.

no why did you ask a question and then answer it.

no why did you ask a question and then answer it.

That's the customary thing to do when looking for opinions, showing your hand first, so to speak...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

something smells, how did anton not go, the booing he got from the crowd was way stronger than anyone else,

i was surprised to hear jay getting the cheers.

There's a rumour that Jay's family arranged for a couple of coaches from Newcastle to fill the crowd.

Either way, as has been seen before, Renta-mob doesn't necessarily reflect the opinion of the general public.

pH wrote: »
    Either way, as has been seen before, Renta-mob doesn't necessarily reflect the opinion of the general public.

Never mind about that.. he's just so unlikeable. Maybe people find it amusing to watch him be continually wrong about everything, I just find it annoying.

Alternatively, maybe it was very close between Aden and Anton and Aden's little fake leaving thing tipped the balance at the last minute. But that would make more sense if it was a vote to evict.. *shrug*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭l pearse

day 38 (16-10-11) It may not be love but there is passion......http://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelFiveBigBroUS#p/u/0/WSbdsWGJUt0

l pearse wrote: »
    day 38 (16-10-11) It may not be love but there is passion......http://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelFiveBigBroUS#p/u/0/WSbdsWGJUt0

i think she is 1 fine chick, no make up and still looks and in the mornings she looks fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

i think she is 1 fine chick, no make up and still looks and in the mornings she looks fine.
    When did you see her without make up?

Alice1 wrote: »
    When did you see her without make up?

when she comes out of the shower, and in the mornings

im the tree.

oh - I thought she was just adding more eye make up - she never seems to remove her make up.

You are the tree? Nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Faye's very pretty. Some of her wrestling promo shots are stunning.

going to be interesting tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

Anton and Jay should just be up, there shouldn't be any stupid twist

Stacey. wrote: »
    Anton and Jay should just be up, there shouldn't be any stupid twist
    I think it will be good to shake it up, as they will be able to watch the other house mates before rejoining the house,

I think it will be good to shake it up, as they will be able to watch the other house mates before rejoining the house,
    As long as they don't do something stupid and nominate Aaron and Alex, the two best people in the house :mad:

Stacey. wrote: »
    As long as they don't do something stupid and nominate Aaron and Alex, the two best people in the house :mad:

yes that part will be very interesting, as I think
    anton will persuade jay to go with his picks

yes that part will be very interesting, as I think
    anton will persuade jay to go with his picks
    Me too :mad: Jay will listen to him and ugh it could all go wrong this week :"(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

I think
    nominations should stay as they are and don't like it at all. A very cynical ploy. That's Channel 5 for you :mad:

I think
    nominations should stay as they are and don't like it at all. A very cynical ploy. That's Channel 5 for you :mad:

to be honest they need to try something to improve it.

Lol @ Jay saying he wanted to eat Tom!

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Lol @ Jay saying he wanted to eat Tom!

not in that way though :D

stealing from the xfactor the twist.

they will select arron and harry me thinks and alex or faye could be in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Lads, haven't watched this in about 6 weeks or so, is it worth getting back in to? My main reason for switching off is because of the lack of live feed during the night, I just lost interest. Will BB survive on Ch5 do you think or will it get the chop and go the way of Ch4? Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

flutegirl wrote: »
    Lads, haven't watched this in about 6 weeks or so, is it worth getting back in to? My main reason for switching off is because of the lack of live feed during the night, I just lost interest. Will BB survive on Ch5 do you think or will it get the chop and go the way of Ch4? Ta.

This years BB is pretty much a trainwereck. Unless you have the last 6 weeks recorded then no it's not worth watching the last 2 weeks as the remainders ride it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Was browsing costumefail.com (since its getting close to halloween)
    spotted this photo and thought it looked an awful like one of the contestants in the big brother house, probably is not the same person though as the plug socket in the background looks American and not UK.

superwoman-costume-glasses.jpg

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Lol. It's definitely her as I believe she tried out for the WWE over there. Anyway, she's walked today!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

Lol. It's definitely her as I believe she tried out for the WWE over there. Anyway, she's walked today!

Thank God! What a horrible person. She just ruined everyone's fun. Watching her just made my blood boil. Talks out her arse constantly. Especially in the betting task.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Shes was signed! But couldnt get the work permit for it apparently.

• Advertisement

in fairness there have been some good parts in it this year, Harry and Tom and Alex are good fun, I think Alex or Harry will win,

there is only 2 weeks left but I think its worth the watch from now till the end, there is a lot worse shiite on at the moment
    (xfactor)

Advertisement