Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Very surprised Harry went last night, thought it'd be Faye or Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I taught Aron would of went, surprised Harry went, he got plenty of cheers and was a funny guys at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

I taught Aron would of went, surprised Harry went, he got plenty of cheers and was a funny guys at times.

Obviously not aware of the wrecking ball of Aaron voters out there who have pretty much manipulated every vote for him.

This years BB has turned into a massive e-war on twitter/forums/FB. So much hate flying around it really is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

loving alex and tom's birthday party surprise, aaron is yet again being a knob about the whole thing, no surprise there.

pity this series has been so poor and this thread, total lack on interest thanks to the series itself.

before if i missed a few episodes you could log into this thread and catchup!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yikes, Aaron is being downright nasty! FFS could he not plant a smile on his face and be nice for once?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Ugh, so sick of Aaron. He's a judgemental, miserable lump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I actually enjoyed this series early on however the last say 3-4 weeks have been even more boring than that dreadful 2003 series the one with Ray Shah!

Oooh, I didn't know it was on at 9.00 this evening and I missed it.
    Update anyone?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oooh, I didn't know it was on at 9.00 this evening and I missed it.
    Update anyone?

No update alice, cos the exact same thing happened me - boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Said 22:00 in the magazine. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

UPDATE:

Jay tried to talk to Aaron, to say they didn't mean anything by it.
    Aaron was having none of it and continued to be a knob.

Back inside Jay started again on Aaron and gave him a piece of his mind.
    All the others just remained silent. Louise then did ask Aaron why he was ignoring her. He didn't really answer.

They all got haircuts, Alex got her hair bleached, Louise got a fringe. Aaron got his bits waxed. Tom got upset cos he couldn't use the hairdryer and something about bad questions asked by the public to him.

Jay apologised to Aaron, Aaron didn't really respond.

Tom and Alex getting closer in the bed??

Wasn't great.. I was online also so might have missed some.

:)

That's great Foxy, thank you. Who waxed Aaron's bits ? (eeeeugh)

So, nobody evicted then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

That's great Foxy, thank you. Who waxed Aaron's bits ? (eeeeugh)

So, nobody evicted then?

Some poor beautician did his bits..he was in serious pain... :D

No, no evictions..

pretty boring show except for Jay's rant at Aaron.

I missed it for the last week, is there no evection this week and if so why, I was on me hols.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I missed it for the last week, is there no evection this week and if so why, I was on me hols.

Tomorrow night is the final

Tomorrow night is the final

Dont know why I thought the final was tonight :rolleyes:

ragin Aaron won, out of the last the four I thought he would be first to go, without a doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Birdie086 wrote: »
    ragin Aaron won, out of the last the four I thought he would be first to go, without a doubt.

Sickened. Didn't particularly like any of the finalists (especially after I heard the Alex deceptions) but that moany pain was worst of all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Yes, Aaron Won, i clad he won, i had bet for £50 with my brother, and his Friends and my Friends, that he will win!

So far i have made £150 in last hour lol

Then need sort out that crowd, that ruin that show, you can BOO Winner!

Great series!
    Only in next 12 week time it will be on again lol

Sickened. Didn't particularly like any of the finalists (especially after I heard the Alex deceptions) but that moany pain was worst of all :(
    Agreed - can't believe Aaron won. What a pain!

'Smatter of interest, when does the Celebrity BB start - did I hear it is starting soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

What's this about Alex deceptions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

'Smatter of interest, when does the Celebrity BB start - did I hear it is starting soon?
    January Brian said I think.

Creamsoda wrote: »
    What's this about Alex deceptions?

+1

:confused:

Thanks Tinie.

Didn't hear about Alex's deceptions - what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Tindie wrote: »
    Yes, Aaron Won, i clad he won, i had bet for £50 with my brother, and his Friends and my Friends, that he will win!

So far i have made £150 in last hour lol

Then need sort out that crowd, that ruin that show, you can BOO Winner!

Great series!
    Only in next 12 week time it will be on again lol

Aaron made the show this year - one of the best BBs ever - and my favourite BB winner by a country mile.

Oh Dear!

All you Aaron haters - :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Really didnt like Aaron towards the end but its a shame to see the winner getting booed.

it was joke city, he had some sort of set up on the outside, there is no way he would of won with out help which was preeeeee decided,

word

I also want to know about the Alex deceptions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I could be wrong but I think the Alex deceptions are the fact that she is a model in real life and quite fame hungry. She is not the normal McDonalds worker she portrays herself as. Seems she was a bit easy as well according to a Newcastle forum.

Have not watched this series in weeks, Aaron was the only character I liked at the start but I got fed up of him and Faye. None of this year's housemates were likeable apart from maybe Mark. I think Aaron won based on his first few weeks in the house, his opposition to Rebecca got him a lot of followers and they carried him to the victory. Really none of them deserved to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Why wasn't Rebecca there? Did her and ARRRRden split up?

Glad Aaron won, he was moodier than usual this week but I would be too if I was stuck with 2 couples. I would have been raging if Jay & Louise had done that to me RE the gifts.

Jay is a complete scummer, delighted he didn't win.
    He wasn't half as mad about Louise once they were out the door either

Advertisement