Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

well it looks like I've answered my own question.....

and

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

pooch90 wrote: »
    Why wasn't Rebecca there? Did her and ARRRRden split up?

Jay is a complete scummer, delighted he didn't win.
    He wasn't half as mad about Louise once they were out the door either

Rebeckah managed to start a twitter war with just about everyone then stormed off into the sunset.

Jay will be happy to try and shag every z-list celeb whilst his 15 minutes of fame last.

Anyway ... pic of the night - Faye when Aaron was announced as winner :)
    http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/cubz90/status/135153212255768576/photo/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I was surprised aron won (very surprised) to be honest I was smelling a rat voting wise, as if there was something set up to rig the vote (I might have to much time on my hands)

I do now think this is the end of BB, with him winning and the fact the show is on CH5 and the viewing numbers were so low,

I would think there were a lot of loyal fans of the CH4 BB and Davina looking on from the sidelines, making up their minds for next year and I think it will be a no from most of them if not all of them,

50k for the winner summed it up for me bye bye BB till we meet on heaven TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Creamsoda wrote: »
    well it looks like I've answered my own question.....

and

interesting it was not mentioned on OKTV, she looked better with the make over, but you know what they say once an heir hostess always an heir hostess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Iorras55

IS SHE GOING TO SHARE HER £30,000?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Iorras55 wrote: »
    IS SHE GOING TO SHARE HER £30,000?
    She said on recorded TV that she would, so im guessing she will legally have to, as it was a verbal agreement.

But tbh, who really cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Rebeckah has got engaged to her boyfriend she had before the show, proves she was leading on Aden the whole time. Feel a bit sorry for Aden, he is still a dreadful housemate but I think he honestly believed they had a chance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Rebeckah has got engaged to her boyfriend she had before the show, proves she was leading on Aden the whole time. Feel a bit sorry for Aden, he is still a dreadful housemate but I think he honestly believed they had a chance.

Yup, and she's bragging/slagging him off on Twitter, accusing him of cheating etc., total fame wh*re!....she went back to lap dancing as well. Whole lot of them were desperados and fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

What a C U Next Tuesday....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Sorry lads, just saw these questions now - those were exactly the "Alex deceptions" I meant.

Took to having a poke around the Digital Spy forums a while back and they linked to this Newcastle forum she was a member of - totally different girl, and not at all how she represented herself on Big Brother. Flat out lied about her modelling aspirations and lifestyle, I don't think there's anything wrong with either, but it's not what she was portraying herself as.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Sorry lads, just saw these questions now - those were exactly the "Alex deceptions" I meant.

Took to having a poke around the Digital Spy forums a while back and they linked to this Newcastle forum she was a member of - totally different girl, and not at all how she represented herself on Big Brother. Flat out lied about her modelling aspirations and lifestyle, I don't think there's anything wrong with either, but it's not what she was portraying herself as.

Yup, plus the robbing a blind wonan comment, she'll be the EXACT opposite of what she tried to play to the public now she's out....i'll guartantee she'll be in ZOO on Tuesday! [despite her saying on BB she'd not do topless].

Louise...lol, another liar...i'll bet she got a lucrative 1-year NUTS contract, wait until Tuesday...you'll see!

Advertisement