Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Ann your wee puppy is just gorgeous!! sooooooo cute:)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

twirlagig wrote: »
    Love her! :)[/QUOT

I want one!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Josies face looks completely different. Is it just make up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Aoife9 wrote: »
    AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! missed the whole Feckin show! my BF called with an hour long crisis!:( So who's hot and who's not?:p

All the women are hot, none of the men :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Was wondering where you got to Aoife!:)

• Advertisement

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! missed the whole Feckin show! my BF called with an hour long crisis!:( So who's hot and who's not?:p
    Manchester girls is the hottest followed closely by he wrestler Faye

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't know....Aoife. I forget all the names. This new format of having their names onscreen is great for keeping track of newbies. Isn't it great though? Loads of Irish folk do well on BB. We're just fcukin' deadly so we are:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Josies face looks completely different. Is it just make up?

She's lost 2 stone.

One of the women is rough as Fûck. Fat blonde with the melted face. Also heaven isn't great.

I "liked" this but the fact there are no hot men makes me sad :( At least we'll have the banter here! ;)

• Advertisement

One of the women is rough as Fûck. Fat blonde with the melted face. Also heaven isn't great.

I was generalising :)

She's lost 2 stone.

And 1 boyfriend

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't know....Aoife. I forget all the names. This new format of having their names onscreen is great for keeping track of newbies. Isn't it great though? Loads of Irish folk do well on BB. We're just fcukin' deadly so we are:):):)

How many Irish? go da Paddies!! woo hoo!! :D

I "liked" this but the fact there are no hot men makes me sad :( At least we'll have the banter here! ;)

Sure one might grow on us ;)

I wonder how long it'll take to corrupt Jedward. There'll be gangs of bleach blondes queueing up to defile them so they can sell their stories about how sh1t or mega brilliant they are in the sack...two at the same time and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Loads of women in the house that cant boil water use a mop

patwicklow wrote: »

They'd do better learning to exfoliate and apply faketan properly! ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

It's ok, there's men in there too, fear not! :p

I wonder how long it'll take to corrupt Jedward. There'll be gangs of bleach blondes queueing up to defile them so they can sell their stories about how sh1t or mega brilliant they are in the sack...two at the same time and so forth.

Ah noooooooooo can you imagine the carnage? YOU WANT US TO PUT WHAT WHERE?? :D

They all seemed much nicer in that video.

• Advertisement

Josie has surely had a nose job? Can't just be weight loss.

Ah noooooooooo can you imagine the carnage? YOU WANT US TO PUT WHAT WHERE?? :D

Imagine:D. Tbh they're better off pretending to not have a clue..but secretly be giving it dixie....That way they'll still be portrayed in the tabloids as being big innocents and still have their image and 'brand' but still having had lots of sexy time.

Josie has surely had a nose job? Can't just be weight loss.

She looks really different! Her nose is very nice though! !

Imagine:D. Tbh they're better off pretending to not have a clue..but secretly be giving it dixie....That way they'll still be portrayed in the tabloids as being big innocents and still have their image and 'brand' but still having had lots of sexy time.

Are they going into the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I like Josie... Love her accent :)

Jedward have such lovely faces.

:D:D:D That actually made me LOL!!! hope they're giving it laldy(Possibly a Donegal saying) behind the scenes though my hubby doubts it after the bejazzling of Amy Childs vag and they had NO movement below the equator IYKWIM :):D

Are they going into the house?

Nah...I was just thinking of all the celeb parties and stuff they'll be invited to with all the girls that hang around footballers looking for kiss and tell payouts.

Nah...I was just thinking of all the celeb parties and stuff they'll be invited to with all the girls that hang around footballers looking for kiss and tell payouts.

oh the best part of the job :D

• Advertisement

:D:D:D That actually made me LOL!!! hope they're giving it laldy(Possibly a Donegal saying) behind the scenes though my hubby doubts it after the bejazzling of Amy Childs vag and they had NO movement below the equator IYKWIM :):D
    I missed that episode Aoife. It's possible that they're not as innocent as they act but it would ruin their image going at it with all sorts of voluptuous ladies.

Advertisement