Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Faye has an amazing ass. Perfect example of why all women need to squat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Your one with the banana is a bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Ann22 wrote: »
    Your one with the banana is a bitch!

Yes!We like!:)

Rebecca that's the name.

I like Heaven I think...she seems nice. Pam is still in great shape..the wee waist of her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Any links for online stream ?

Pamela is actually kind of dull.

Imagine your mam and dad hearing you say you weed on someone...:o Hahaha! Did you hear him 'not deliberately':D

That was brilliant.:D

We just found out why she hates men.

• Advertisement

These twats are hilarious.:D

Haha! I'm delighted for Anton. The two girls got up, the minute he sat down.

I think I hate them all:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Some of these people are gonna turn my stomach.

The guy with cap sounds like Jay from thr inbetweeners with his bullsh1t about scoring 49 girls.:D

They're all the same. They all love talking about themselves. What a shower of airheads:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Is it me or are they especially foul - mouthed this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Damn! Missed it all tonight! :(
    Only in the door five minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Oh, ha, completely forgot about this tonight! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Any links for online stream ?

Sorry OP, that request goes against the charter.:(
    Don't ask where you can download/stream TV shows or give any links to them. Infact try to stay away from discussion of downloading altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Alice1 wrote: »
    Is it me or are they especially foul - mouthed this year?

foul mouthed with nothing to say...............a bunch on nonentity clones...............always loved bb but am sooooooooo disappointed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Ann22 wrote: »
    Imagine your mam and dad hearing you say you weed on someone...:o Hahaha! Did you hear him 'not deliberately':D

ya i wonder was there any need of that story?? especially on the first night??

Ha this is the guy who claims to be from "the streets" and bagged 49 women.
    l.jpgl.jpgp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Knob-end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

pooch90 wrote: »
    Knob-end!

He is going to get very annoying if he is trying to teach every one how to speak 'innit'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

I really dont think channel 5 have done themselfs any favours with this line up.

They are all

* Between 20 and 25
    * All minus a brain
    * All have slept with 10000000 men/woman.....NOT :rolleyes:
    * They are all orange :rolleyes:

If I want to watch that I will watch 'The only way is Essex'

Seriuosly bad line up, no one with a bit of class or personality :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Have you ever wanted to enter the Big Brother House? Well now is your chance! Big Brother online game 2011 application process begins today! This is one of the most exciting games on the web! It is like real life ! Don't miss out on the chance to enter the house for the experience of your lives !

APPLY NOW : << SNIP>> ATTENTION : The house is closed at the moment so all you can do is apply ! When the application process is finished the site will be done up !!!

Erm. What? :confused:

Ha! this black guy is such a try hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I am enjoying watching Anton try it on with every girl in the house, his attempts with the ladies have been the funniest part of the show so far. Aaron and Harry make a good duo, can see them eventually getting separated from the rest of the house. Am liking the majority of the housemates so far apart from Mark (He is putting on an act) and Tashie (She is putting on an act as well, she is acting more stupid than she is). Louise is pretty boring housemate, can not see her lasting long.

So far it is a good show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Louise is clever, playing it cool and quiet....she'll be in there for ages or until she feels it's time for her to leave to gets her NUTS contract, Louise is a smart cookie....she's already an established celebrity, been in movies, tons of media experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kalinda

Think Channel 5 are going back to the days of early BB where it's all young people and hope they all get it on for the ratings. Prefer this than to the mix of weirdos, flamboyance, off the wall etc.

Anyone notice Pamela didn't bring one blond to the garden with her, she wanted to stand out herself. She was quite critical of people's appearance e.g. Emma (? teenager?) and posh boy's teeth.

Advertisement