Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness #2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Come on everyone let's get this thread going again !!!

So how have you all been? Everyone enjoying the pissing rain I hope :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

kingtut wrote: »
    Everyone enjoying the pissing rain I hope :mad:

My secret plan to turn us all into Swamp people is slowly coming to fruition!

Mwuahahahahah <slinks away evilly>

jujibee wrote: »
    My secret plan to turn us all into Swamp people is slowly coming to fruition!

Mwuahahahahah <slinks away evilly>

squish squish squish

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Hello :)

Been meaning to pop in here all day - anybody know when the new building across from Mahon Point is opening?

No word as yet regarding what's going in there barring talk of Subway and possibly a swimming pool which would make me very happy :)

PaulieC wrote: »
    Hello :)

Been meaning to pop in here all day - anybody know when the new building across from Mahon Point is opening?

No word as yet regarding what's going in there barring talk of Subway and possibly a swimming pool which would make me very happy :)

New building hmm ... not sure which one you are referring to :confused:

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    New building hmm ... not sure which one you are referring to :confused:
    Really? The huge black building with loads of Glass gone up next to PM - across from Mahon Point - Quest software are going in the back building behind it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I thought it was all office buildings?...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Apparently there's another suspect device up in the northside (not far from the farranree church). The whole estate has been evacuated and there's a considerable amount of Gardaí there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Apparently there's another suspect device up in the northside (not far from the farranree church). The whole estate has been evacuated and there's a considerable amount of Gardaí there.
    sorry, whats going on? I haven't heard the news yet today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

nursemar88 wrote: »
    sorry, whats going on? I haven't heard the news yet today.

As it says a suspect device. It's one a week now almost, very few 'viable'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

gbee wrote: »
    As it says a suspect device. It's one a week now almost, very few 'viable'

sorry i didn't get that the first time I read through it! :rolleyes: Ya it keeps happening alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

This thread is on PAGE 4 :eek:

does anyone know a good place to go quad biking? I'd like to organise a boards event to go but i don't know of any place.except one and i can't remember the name of it and it was rubbish.

And i'd love to be at the olymics right now, especially seeing katie taylor! imagine the session that is on right now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Only place I know of is Castlemartyr but I've never actually been myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

does anyone know a good place to go quad biking? I'd like to organise a boards event to go but i don't know of any place.except one and i can't remember the name of it and it was rubbish.

And i'd love to be at the olymics right now, especially seeing katie taylor! imagine the session that is on right now too.

A groupd of us went to Castlemartyr and really enjoyed it. twas great craic..There is another place close to them I cant remember the name now but they are ejits... The chap in Castlemartyr told me they are neighbours or something of them and they ask them can they borrow the quads for people and do it around a crapy field

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

i see people taking quads up the nagle mountains the odd day but youd have to supply your own quad. A grand path for it though. Better than doing laps on some lads field

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

https://www.facebook.com/rockyroad.buggies

What about here? I'd be up for tagging along to some quadding/ carting etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

anybody listening to Prendeville at the moment?

I was just listening to it there, I missed the start just heard the chap talking about the banners... Not too sure on this thing seems like people are making money out if but then I dont know himself looked it up and it does seem like a pyrimid scheme or however you spell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Milly33 wrote: »
    I was just listening to it there, I missed the start just heard the chap talking about the banners... Not too sure on this thing seems like people are making money out if but then I dont know himself looked it up and it does seem like a pyrimid scheme or however you spell it

did you hear what he said about boards?

i didn't quite catch what he said, i was half listening while getting dressed :o

I only caught the end you could probably, ah you can but you will have to wait maybe until tom but you can play back and listening again.

I caught he was saying there was some thread on boards that was closed because people were being abusive towards eachother i take it about this scheme, but that it ended up whoever started the thread (think twas that they had put money in but lost it all or his wife did) they were lying and had not put any money into it...Twas kinda pointless really mentioning boards if that was case

• Advertisement

Chatting is fun so ummm ... lets chat :)

How is everyone?

Grand. You?

Well.....the weather was nice last week wasn't it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Beamish. Can't bate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

nothing wore than a horrible glass of wine,,,,,,,,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I went mountain climbing today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Is thE jack lynch closed lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Is thE jack lynch closed lads?

I'm looking to take a nice young lady out this week in the city. Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

cantdecide wrote: »
    I'm looking to take a nice young lady out this week in the city. Any suggestions?

Are you looking for a nice young lady to take out or suggestions on where to take her? Either way it's a long answer....

@TiltedBrain - the tunnel is closed for maintenance every night except Friday night. Don't know the times off the top of my head, but I think it's 10pm to 6am or something.

Advertisement