Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness #2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

KCs is overrated :D (runs and hides from the fallout)

I've never been to KC's :o

*hides from nursemar88 everyone*

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TwoTokeTommy

kingtut wrote: »

You really should go!!

Started working out that way a while back, nom nom nom... :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

nursemar88 wrote: »
    driving to and from Dublin today, in this weather should be fun! :( Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks Nursemar....You too...

Be doing the Killkenny route tomorrow.....Hope the weather is a bit better for it..

Makes 2 of Us...Never set foot in the place ever.

Never heard of such an overrated place since Lennox's. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

MrFrisp wrote: »
    Makes 2 of Us...Never set foot in the place ever.

Never heard of such an overrated place since Lennox's. :D

+1 - Where is the puke smiley?

Went there with nursemar88 over a year ago and we both ended up binning over half of what we got :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Went there with nursemar88 over a year ago and we both ended up binning over half of what we got :(

puke.gif

We were going to go in there once,after having a few beers in the South County..

Saw the que,,and thought "no place like this is worth queing for" ... So we didn't..

Thankfully,,that was the closest We ever got to it.

If you binned most of what you got,,that really tells you how overrated the place is. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Ah lads KCs is nice it's just too filling

A philly steak nom nom nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Moving to newry :eek::D Found out yesterday that I got the job, start next week! Gonna miss Cork :(

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Have lots of fun Brainy and try not to miss Cork too much :P

I hate KC's. Think i'm the only one who does!!!

• Advertisement

Moving to newry :eek::D Found out yesterday that I got the job, start next week! Gonna miss Cork :(
    Best of luck with it, big move but I'm sure it'll be good :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5 Roverjim

These dark evenings are depressing.:)

Roverjim wrote: »
    These dark evenings are depressing.:)

Could be worse..Could be snowing,,and be icy...

Now,,that I hate..Well,to the point where you can't drive.....etc...

Awwwwww....And We never even got to chat..:(

Best of luck with the job though...Hope it works out fantastic. ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 5 Roverjim

Could be worse..Could be snowing,,and be icy...

Now,,that I hate..Well,to the point where you can't drive.....etc...

Tis handy for me with my location.:)

Roverjim wrote: »
    Tis handy for me with my location.:)

You work from home? :D

We live on the top of a big feckin hill...Balls when there's snow or ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Has anyone here been into Bob Foxes? -(between Hangover street and Washington Street)
    think it was the Morgue before - any opinions on the place?

Is it Reardens Jr.? like for the younger GAA heads that can't get into Reardens yet?

I've to go to a party in the place next week - curious to know what types it attracts on a weeknight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Kind of a younger rugby/GAA crowd. Not as bad/messy/full to the brim with **** as Reardens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Have lots of fun Brainy and try not to miss Cork too much :P
    D'Agger wrote: »
    Best of luck with it, big move but I'm sure it'll be good :)
    Awwwwww....And We never even got to chat..:( Best of luck with the job though...Hope it works out fantastic. ;)

Thanks guys :D:)
    Don't worry Frispy I'll more than likely be at another meetup, I'm still gonna be down in cork loads :p

Thanks guys :D:)
    Don't worry Frispy I'll more than likely be at another meetup, I'm still gonna be down in cork loads :p

Delighted to hear it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

so cold this evening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ballincollig bus fare gone up again,what a ****ing joke,its 6:40 now for a return.

Ballincollig bus fare gone up again,what a ****ing joke,its 6:40 now for a return.
    That's ridiculous! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Jesus :eek: I'll give it another few years before this country starts going the way of Beijing. Ie, bicycles everywhere. To be honest, at the rate that tax, insurance and Petrol are increasing, its starting lo look an evermore tempting option for myself :o

Dercola wrote: »
    Jesus :eek: I'll give it another few years before this country starts going the way of Beijing. Ie, bicycles everywhere. To be honest, at the rate that tax, insurance and Petrol are increasing, its starting lo look an evermore tempting option for myself :o
    We'll never have the infrastructure in place really - even if we do it'll end up being awful somehow!

Something like the Luas would be of huge benefit to Cork but costs etc. mean it's a long, long way off

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

D'Agger wrote: »
    We'll never have the infrastructure in place really - even if we do it'll end up being awful somehow!

Something like the Luas would be of huge benefit to Cork but costs etc. mean it's a long, long way off

Is there a system in place for cyclists in Beijing? Cool, genuinely didn't know that. Just assumed it was every man for themselves on the streets.. To be fair, if cycling does take off here, they'll find someway to tax the sh!t outta that too :rolleyes:

Would something like the Luas be of any benefit to the North Side? Always thought its much too hilly to be honest..

Dercola wrote: »
    Is there a system in place for cyclists in Beijing? Cool, genuinely didn't know that. Just assumed it was every man for themselves on the streets.. To be fair, if cycling does take off here, they'll find someway to tax the sh!t outta that too :rolleyes:

Would something like the Luas be of any benefit to the North Side? Always thought its much too hilly to be honest..
    I'm not too sure but I'd imagine the roads, streets etc. are able to take the demands of cycling better than what Cork could offer.

Amsterdam would obv be a better example but Corks narrow streets would make it difficult for cyclists I'd imagine, were there to be a large volume of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

2.90 to get from Douglas to Carrigaline :eek:

Shambles. Surely it would have made sense to lower bus prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

2.90 to get from Douglas to Carrigaline :eek:

Shambles. Surely it would have made sense to lower bus prices?

If you can get on a bus from the quays to Dublin airport return for something like €40, why the effin' eff does it cost so much to rumble out the road a couple of K's?

• Advertisement

How much is a monthly ticket for the city suburbs these days?use to be 77,haven't gotten it in a while,I take it it's gone up a fair bit?

Advertisement