Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness #2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

it's all coming out now isn't it.. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Milly33 wrote: »
    it's all coming out now isn't it.. :O

Yes.. *Sobs* .. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ho ho scandal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Morning:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

For those interested, Avondale Utd won their 3rd FAI Intermediate Cup in a row yesterday, beating Bluebell Utd up in Richmond Park 4-1.

Good game too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

GavRedKing wrote: »
    For those interested, Avondale Utd won their 3rd FAI Intermediate Cup in a row yesterday, beating Bluebell Utd up in Richmond Park 4-1.

Good game too.
    Great achievement, delighted for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ya it was a good game too, highlights here.

The Bluebell keeper made a few good saves actually and the guy in CM for them who played LoI, cant rememebr his name, Tony something or other was a tidy player but Avondale were too strong once they got into the game, went 1-0 down after about 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

Great result,are avondale still playing their home games in carrigaline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

cantdecide wrote: »
    Morning:cool:

morning! Did ye have a good weekend?

nursemar88 wrote: »
    morning! Did ye have a good weekend?

Yes indeedy thank you. Found Jesus in Bantry yesterday but all well otherwise...

• Advertisement

Yes indeedy thank you. Found Jesus in Bantry yesterday but all well otherwise...
    Found jesus? As in becoming a born again or you've found someone who would rock the Jesus look for Halloween? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

HELLO .................................

Found jesus? As in becoming a born again or you've found someone who would rock the Jesus look for Halloween? :)

Always on the lookout for the perfect zombie Jesus prospect but sadly, it's the former. Well, it's more like the fecker found me and all my biking buddies! All we wanted from Bantry was coffee and a sambo but we found ourselves being evangelised all over!! Good singer he was too... tough crowd for sure so fair play to him!

kingtut wrote: »
    HELLO .................................

Keep it down wilyiz. Some of us are trying to sleep :pac:

Always on the lookout for the perfect zombie Jesus prospect but sadly, it's the former. Well, it's more like the fecker found me and all my biking buddies! All we wanted from Bantry was coffee and a sambo but we found ourselves being evangelised all over!! Good singer he was too... tough crowd for sure so fair play to him!

well fair play to him for trying to convert a bunch of biking dudes. Was he the square singing about his love for god or something?

well fair play to him for trying to convert a bunch of biking dudes. Was he the square singing about his love for god or something?

I think he was singing about there being 50% off God and all God products for this weekend only or something like that :pac:

He actually stood at the roadside as we arrived into the town preaching and holding his bible and cross aloft. It was all a bit surreal when he followed us all to the square and began serenading us! Takes all sorts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

You must have the look of someone who needs to be saved about you. :)

35ioq2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astronut

My iPhone has the most unpredictable battery life of any electronic item I've ever come across

Isn't it part of the thrill? I remember unplugging my iphone first thing in the mornings and 24 hours later it would show 70% battery. This, of course didn't stop it being dead by lunchtime. I have a HTC now and it's such a novelty not having to charge it every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 astronut

No way! I charge my iPhone twice a day every day now, overnight and in work and it'll still be dead by the end of the day :confused:

Samsung Galaxy SII - charge it at night but I do use it excessively....damn you Reddit App *shakes fist!

Bored bored bored...

Anyone been up to anything interesting?

Bored bored bored...

go for a drive? Or a ride on the bike? I am after ordering Dominos pizza and have been playing Fez all day :)

Bored bored bored...

Just after an indian - went out last night and got destroyed drunk....can't remember getting home after McDonalds or getting to bed, woke up fully clothed on the bed covers!

D'Agger wrote: »
    Just after an indian - went out last night and got destroyed drunk....can't remember getting home after McDonalds or getting to bed, woke up fully clothed on the bed covers!

Ouch man. Must have been giving it large ones!
    go for a drive? Or a ride on the bike? I am after ordering Dominos pizza and have been playing Fez all day :)

Went for a bike ride. Am I becoming that predictable? :o

Went for a bike ride. Am I becoming that predictable? :o

No you haven't. It's just every Irish person goes for a drive/ride when the weather is anyway nice :)

No you haven't. It's just every Irish person goes for a drive/ride when the weather is anyway nice :)

Indeed. It's the 'what if today is the last dry day EVER' effect.

Indeed. It's the 'what if today is the last dry day EVER' effect.

It's a true fear to be fair! I remember as a kid for all my summers, you actually had a summer. Like 3 whole months of sun with the odd drizzle. Yes I sound like an old person. It's fine!

I'm so sick of all this wet and windy weather. I demand my summer!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Anyone know if they close that walking path out to Rochestown at night? The one that goes out past Páirc uí Caoimh and Mahon.

Advertisement