Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness #2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Lying in bed with a good book and a cuppa. Looking out at that torrential rain, I think Ill stay here for the day! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Bottle of prosecco and €2 plastic champagne flutes for me and the wife. Probably watch the fireworks from top of Blarney street in the pissing rain after watching some crap on RTE1. Be glad to see rid of 2013 tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Has anyone seen belfast lager for sale around the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Has anyone seen belfast lager for sale around the city?

I think Bradley's, North Main Street have it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thank you,I'll have a look,my local super value use to have it but haven't gotten it in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

How are people doing? It's been a while since I posted so I figured I'd come say hi!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

NURSEY!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Doing fab fab fab and yourself? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

I'm doing extremely OK. Thanks for asking nursemar88!

kingtut wrote: »
    NURSEY!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Doing fab fab fab and yourself? :D
    lol. I'm grand now. Bored out of my mind at the moment. Did I hear one if your texts been read out on 96fm this morning?

nursemar88 wrote: »
    lol. I'm grand now. Bored out of my mind at the moment. Did I hear one if your texts been read out on 96fm this morning?

Hmm don't think so, I don't even have their number :D
    If it said something like nursemar88 is amazing and Grim_Wreeper isn't then ye it's mine :)

Just kinda grim, you are both amazing :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

you are both amazing :P
    Yeah I know.

Hmm don't think so, I don't even have their number :D
    If it said something like nursemar88 is amazing and Grim_Wreeper isn't then ye it's min e :)

Just kinda grim, you are both amazing :P

Did you text some other radio station? Or did your lovely gf then? I'm sure I heard both your names mentioned :/

And yes we are amazing :D

Did you text some other radio station? Or did your lovely gf then? I'm sure I heard both your names mentioned :/

And yes we are amazing :D

Hmm she is in Hungary but anything is possible... I'll ask her.
    She knows I never listen to the radio unless I'm in the car though :D

Hmm she is in Hungary but anything is possible... I'll ask her.
    She knows I never listen to the radio unless I'm in the car though :D
    Jesus maybe I'm going mad. Or theres another couple with the same name! That's the more likely option!

Jesus maybe I'm going mad. Or theres another couple with the same name! That's the more likely option!

I doubt it, we're I'm one of a kind :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hmm, I found a shopping trolley outside my house. Anyone any ideas what to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Fúckin hell lads, did we really allow an 8 month gap in posting on the thread :eek:

How're ye all anyway? I'm kayaking after work for an hour and then home to bed before heading to Dublin in the morrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

gimmick wrote: »
    Hmm, I found a shopping trolley outside my house. Anyone any ideas what to do with it?

/Closes account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Convert it into a barbecue!

Salvage the materials and make heavy chains! Strap the wheels to your feet for free rollerblades/skates.

Fill it with food and bring it to Penny Dinners or somewhere.

Fill it with money and bring it to me or me.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Yellow diamond

We get the message you thought his post was ridiculous, but you continue to mock the guy.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Hai :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Hai yourself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,228 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Was on my way to Deep South on Saturday night on Grand Parade with mate when see gang of teenagers drinking and girl slapping a fella only for this bloke to kick her to ground and kick her while on ground.

Sad thing was if me and my mate intervened we have got crap bate out of us.

Tonight I see Guards breaking up fight on Douglas Street

Not nice to see this

Was on my way to Deep South on Saturday night on Grand Parade with mate when see gang of teenagers drinking and girl slapping a fella only for this bloke to kick her to ground and kick her while on ground.

Not nice to see this
    In fairness in all the years I've been in Cork I've rarely seen violence on the streets - a couple of incidents, mainly late at night but overall Cork is fairly safe to walk around

• Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Not nice to see this

Yup.
    Unfortunately, lots of girls and women think it's completely acceptable to hit boys and men.

I'm, obviously not condoning the guys complete overreaction but it is not acceptable for women to hit men - not least because it is a dangerous activity.
    I've known guys who've been assaulted by women and gotten into all sorts of trouble for justifiably retaliating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Yup.
    Unfortunately, lots of girls and women think it's completely acceptable to hit boys and men.

I'm, obviously not condoning the guys complete overreaction but it is not acceptable for women to hit men - not least because it is a dangerous activity.
    I've known guys who've been assaulted by women and gotten into all sorts of trouble for justifiably retaliating.

Spot on with that post.
    Women assaulting men is a lot more common than most people think, imo don't get involved, you might end up being assaulted by either or both of the people involved, just call the Garda.
    I got a bottle smacked off the back of my head in a club in town one night by a lovely lady during an incident with her oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,228 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

D'Agger wrote: »
    In fairness in all the years I've been in Cork I've rarely seen violence on the streets - a couple of incidents, mainly late at night but overall Cork is fairly safe to walk around

I have been to many a country around the globe and Ireland has safest cities around, but that should not be excuse for the disgrace I saw twice in 1 week.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Quarks

Lads, what's the shtory?

Finally checked out Rising Sun on Friday - very nice spot, look forward to pizza and a few drinks there some night

• Advertisement

D'Agger wrote: »
    Finally checked out Rising Sun on Friday - very nice spot, look forward to pizza and a few drinks there some night

Where's that?

Advertisement