Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness #2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Sure ain't it just lovely outside.......... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Sure is :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Its great...Just back from a walk around the pond and a splash in a few puddles yeppee

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Milly33 wrote: »
    Its great...Just back from a walk around the pond and a splash in a few puddles yeppee
    Wha??

It's hammering down out there!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope there won't be any floods :O In the city

• Advertisement

Looks like there's been a fairly serious crash/incident on the South Link in front of the Rochestown - lots of emergency services flashing lights, can see it from the back of my house

Hope nobodys seriously hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Is there anywhere with a full list of all Jazz Weekend gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

something like that? http://guinnessjazzfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Festival_Brochure.pdf

shame i miss it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

there sure is!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

This is the first Jazz weekend I'm not gigging. Can't freaking wait. It's my birthday too. If anyone spots a slightly dishevelled muso lying in a street, buy me a beer and point me to the nearest gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

gorgeous blue sky out there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

deRanged wrote: »
    gorgeous blue sky out there at the moment.

Indeed and crisp too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I love this cool, crisp weather. Makes it really feel like autumn :) All the leaves are gone from the tree in front of our house after the storm this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I like wearing winter clothes, all cosy!

What's people doing for halloween night? I shall be trick or treating with a werewolf and pumpkin!

What's people doing for halloween night? I shall be trick or treating with a werewolf and pumpkin!
    I need to dress up as something for Halloween at work, then head to college after work then go drinking at home afterwards - having a bit of a housewarming/Friends up in Cork for the night so good times ahead hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Tonight is my last night in Cork! Anyone fancy a session?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Would love to but I'm doing a fair impression of a small hospital here. :(

My niece is going to be a pumpkin too. Not sure if my brother's hairy enough to pass as a werewolf, but in a dim light...

Would love to but I'm doing a fair impression of a small hospital here. :(

My niece is going to be a pumpkin too. Not sure if my brother's hairy enough to pass as a werewolf, but in a dim light...
    I'd join a fellow Kerryman for a pint but it's been a bítch of a day so I'm picking up some items after work and going home to bed....shattered!

Sorry bud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Shpuds

I'll be bringing my Nieces and nephews trick or treating, I just want the sweets. 'one for you two for me" and I'll be heading out for one or two after, t'would be rude not to and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Be careful answering your door after 6pm, it could be the TV Licence Inspector!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hey everyone, god its an awful day today. In no humour to do anything in this weather. Hope you are all enjoying your jazz weekend!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

today is really awful, not in the best of form either over a few niggly things and havent seen any of the jazz yet :(

Ah no, you alright lisasimpson? Am gonna head out early tomorrow Id say, some food, jazz and meet some friends. No drink though, boo hoo! They will all annoy me by 9 o clock, lol.:D

a ill be ok. more missing the friends that are no longer around too when a pick me up is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I am out if anyone wants a drinking partner :-)

a ill be ok. more missing the friends that are no longer around too when a pick me up is needed.
    Ah tell us your problems and we try cheer you up, if you want!!
    lukin wrote: »

Thanks lukin, you out already?? Id only be carrying you home at 8! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Ah tell us your problems and we try cheer you up, if you want!!

Thanks lukin, you out already?? Id only be carrying you home at 8! lol

Yeah I am out but the company I am in is not exactly riveting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

Anyone participate in the animal rights demo in cork city yesterday? If the traffic wasn't bad enough at around 3pm on a saturday, but to have a protest walking down patrick st looking for animal rights. What about my rights as a car user and to be delayed by the screaming hoards? I was half tempted to shout out the window "what do i want? to get fecking home, when do i want to? now!"
    Irony of the day in the march was a woman wearing a fake fur :D I kid you not.

thanks cadyboo but if i stay i might not stop. think the fact my social group has gotten smaller for various reasons is getting to me

• Advertisement

Yeah I am out but the company I am in is not exactly riveting

Ha ha, you watching a band?

Advertisement