Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness #2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Cadyboo wrote: »
    lukin wrote: »
    Yeah I am out but the company I am in is not exactly riveting

Ha ha, you watching a band?

Yes I'm in the woodford but I was referring more to the people I am with :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Yes I'm in the woodford but I was referring more to the people I am with :-)

Yeah, I got that! Sure ignore them and get up and dance.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

ill look for the lone dancer when im out later on so

Christ girl please let me know the minute you are out,I'm going nuts here....

You gonna head out so ?? Your right too.

• Advertisement

Christ girl please let me know the minute you are out,I'm going nuts here....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I was in an awful way in the imperial last night - hope I didn't bump into anybody here in my bóllixed state!! :(

Cadyboo wrote: »
    You gonna head out so ?? Your right too.

for a while, not in the mood but an old college friend is down that i havent seen in ages so will met for a catch up
    i seriously need to expand my social circle though

for a while, not in the mood but an old college friend is down that i havent seen in ages so will met for a catch up
    i seriously need to expand my social circle though

Well I normally always go out, but have another 5 months of being a non drinker, so boring person really, lol. And those who know me on this know Im not really boring(or maybe they say I am behind my back ;)) But Id go along to a meet up for a couple hours some night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Ah we should organise a night out, go to the comedy club. It's good to get out for the night when your pregnant and not feel like a big lemon!

I'm in tonight with a bottle of my fav. wine, Italian pino grigio. mmmmm
    Also had Pizza, Calzone, dough balls, twisty fries..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

And after a brief er...absence due to my neglect of the charter, I'm back!

tommy21 wrote: »
    And after a brief er...absence due to my neglect of the charter, I'm back!

Welcome back man. Btw your location is no longer "unknown" thanks to the facebook apps check-in (I know where you were Sat night ;-)

Hey lads - anybody know where you could get pods for a Philips senseo coffee machine in Cork?

I could order them online but I'm a bit old fashioned in the sense that, for essentials like coffee, if I run out I need to know where I can get them immediately!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Welcome back man. Btw your location is no longer "unknown" thanks to the facebook apps check-in (I know where you were Sat night ;-)

Haha damn lol. Actually fairly sure I passed you there a few days ago walking across Patrick's Bridge towards Bridge St. - fri i think it was

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evening all - how was the jazz?

Switzerland rocked. going there is a great way to avoid jazz entirely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

deRanged wrote: »
    evening all - how was the jazz?

Switzerland rocked. going there is a great way to avoid jazz entirely :)

Where in switzerland were you? Was there over the summer and what an amazing country it is. Very expensive of course but the place is beautiful and the people are really nice. Was in Bern, Zurich and up at Lake Geneva myself.

Where in switzerland were you?

north east. gorgeous colours with the leaves changing for Autumn. and yeah, it's rather expensive there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Sounds lovely though. I know this is early but I am starting to get excited for christmas :o

jujibee wrote: »
    Sounds lovely though. I know this is early but I am starting to get excited for christmas :o

me too might start the shopping this weekend

Jazz was brilliant - friends from college I hadn't seen in a while were staying at my place, haven't laughed that much in a long while!! :)

• Advertisement

deRanged wrote: »
    gorgeous colours with the leaves changing for Autumn.

6312101438_745e500721_z.jpg
    autumn colours by Brian Clayton, on Flickr

Autumn?? More like Winter with the cold outside this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

PaulieC wrote: »
    Autumn?? More like Winter with the cold outside this morning!

We could get technical ;)
    Seasons
    The change from winter to spring or from summer to autumn is gradual and the general trend is subject to reversals which may last for a week or more. For Climatological purposes, on the basis of air temperature, seasons are regarded as three-month periods as follows: December to February - winter, March to May - spring, June to August- summer and September to November - autumn. This is a common grouping in the meteorological practice of many countries in the middle and northern latitudes.*

*Taken from Met.ie

We could get technical ;)

*Taken from Met.ie
    Ah I know but still....it's gotten cold all of a sudden and I don't like it!! :(

Ah I know but still....it's gotten cold all of a sudden and I don't like it!! :(

Ah I know, but it sure is nice in the sun now!

Pity I'm inside :(

Ah I know, but it sure is nice in the sun now!

Pity I'm inside :(
    Actually somebody told me Ikea were looking for planning permission in Michelstown - anything behind that??

Actually somebody told me Ikea were looking for planning permission in Michelstown - anything behind that??

That would be handy, I do love their meatballs!

That would be handy, I do love their meatballs!
    There's also the furniture....although they do these kind of potato cakes with brocolli and cheese in them, they're really good and cheap out!! :)

There's also the furniture....although they do these kind of potato cakes with brocolli and cheese in them, they're really good and cheap out!! :)

"they come for the furniture, and stay for the food!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

that would be cool. Dublin isnt too far now but Mitchelstown would be even better:D

Advertisement