Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Credit?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I'm looking for somewhere that can offer me personal credit like provident or somewhere. Looking for in the region of €1000. Prov. only offer €300 first time and only up to €500 and there interest rates are unreal. Credit union is a no-no as I'm paying off a small loan with them at the minute (which I pay regularly and is up to date).

Don't deal with banks.

Any suggestions?
    Cheers lads

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Threads on moneylenders are not permitted on this forum. Maybe check with the CU and see will they allow you to top up your loan?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Threads on moneylenders are not permitted on this forum. Maybe check with the CU and see will they allow you to top up your loan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement