Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rechargeable batteries

Options
  • 09-09-2011 10:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

Right so after posting bout my phone not working ,my devious intellect ,as in I havent a clue ,has led me to the idea that I need new batteries.
    Salik aaa rechargeable cordless phone batteries to be precise.
    Now where oh where would I buy these ?
    Soundstore perchance ?
    Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Salik? ???????????

AAA rechargeable batteries; TESCO, Maplin definitely.

Soundstore ~~~ SHOULD ~ but they never have anything ~ Tesco Mahon point ~ presumably any big Tesco, Wilton and Maplin ~ Maplin will be the most expensive ~ but they always have them and I'm using a set from them for a few years already and still working.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

gbee wrote: »
    Salik? ???????????

AAA rechargeable batteries; TESCO, Maplin definitely.

Soundstore ~~~ SHOULD ~ but they never have anything ~ Tesco Mahon point ~ presumably any big Tesco, Wilton and Maplin ~ Maplin will be the most expensive ~ but they always have them and I'm using a set from them for a few years already and still working.
    These were hanging around in a box never used for two years.prob why they arent working.whats maplin ? Excuse my ignorance.i was in tescos today,now sm annoyed I didnt get them.oh and thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭BoredNaMoaner

Check out this company, I bought 2 Cordless Phone Batteries AAA 700mAh Rechargeable NiMH Uniross for 5 pounds. Work like a treat. The Amazon option was very expensive as I recall.
    www.buyabattery.co.uk

Nice one.its sanik actually.yep do much for being precise

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

I have got them in Argos two years ago, still are working perfectly with my cordless phone.

• Advertisement

abyss wrote: »
    I have got them in Argos two years ago, still are working perfectly with my cordless phone.
    Didnt think of argos ! Got them in tesco after all.they are working good !

Advertisement